News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Bendies on the 4

Started by Isobel6725, June 03, 2017, 09:14:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ

Quote from: CL on September 04, 2021, 10:33:28 PM
Aberdeen, Brighton, and Cardiff springs to mind.. York has a handful on their Park & Ride services.

Still plenty dotted around the UK airports as well; notably, fairly recent 20-plates at with NX at Stansted (SC01-21) - http://wmbusphotos.com/NXWM/fleetlist/SC01-99.html

Belfast too, with their BRT system. Leicester had some until fairly recently, but I believe they've been withdrawn at this point.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

CL

Quote from: DJ on September 05, 2021, 06:18:49 AM
Belfast too, with their BRT system. Leicester had some until fairly recently, but I believe they've been withdrawn at this point.
re: Leicester

The Arriva fleet changes on the main site shows that 5001/6/7 have been reinstated at EMA, and 5003 reinstated at Thurmaston back in June. I'm unsure if anything has changed since then, but they don't appear to be listed, let alone track, on bustimes!

(Unless, of course, that's what you had been referring to!) :P
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Tony

Quote from: CL on September 05, 2021, 10:24:42 AM
re: Leicester

The Arriva fleet changes on the main site shows that 5001/6/7 have been reinstated at EMA, and 5003 reinstated at Thurmaston back in June. I'm unsure if anything has changed since then, but they don't appear to be listed, let alone track, on bustimes!

(Unless, of course, that's what you had been referring to!) :P

The East Midlands airport ones won't on internal shuttles

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk