News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

That time of year again.

Started by monkeyjoe, April 01, 2017, 08:54:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

monkeyjoe

Dom

Christ on a bike, they get worse every year, its been downhill since the triple decker bus.

the trainbasher

And then there's the annual April Fools on here from me...

But what is it this year? :)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Trident 4194

Quote from: Dom on April 01, 2017, 09:17:00 AM
Christ on a bike, they get worse every year, its been downhill since the triple decker bus.

The fact that some sad person makes up the bs suggests he's certainly not worthy of a job. Certainly not utilising their resources with full efficiency making up crap like that!!

MW

Quote from: Trident 4194 on April 01, 2017, 12:26:37 PM
The fact that some sad person makes up the bs suggests he's certainly not worthy of a job. Certainly not utilising their resources with full efficiency making up crap like that!!

Oh the irony

Westy

I let Wm know about it this morning.

I got a laugh from Mollie Green at least.

Then again, if you listened to the show this morning, you had to wonder what she was on!

Quote from: Trident 4194 on April 01, 2017, 12:26:37 PM
Dude what planet are you from lighten up, it's April fools some light hearted humour, I personally think some more humour regarding buses would be most welcome rather than pages of dross.

Stuharris 6360

Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk