News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Bus Fare Enquiry

Started by CL, June 27, 2016, 07:24:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CL

Is it worth starting a thread where those unsure of how much a bus fare costs just post it in one place - as opposed to spamming the operator threads? Just a thought.

Anyhow, my question is how much is a Child Day ticket for the Sapphire 110, from Birmingham to Tamworth, and vice versa.

I bought a Child Midlands Area m-Ticket (£4.10) and was wondering if Birmingham/Tamworth is in this boundary for using the mTicket?
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Dom

Quote from: clayderman on June 27, 2016, 07:24:33 PM
Is it worth starting a thread where those unsure of how much a bus fare costs just post it in one place - as opposed to spamming the operator threads? Just a thought.

Anyhow, my question is how much is a Child Day ticket for the Sapphire 110, from Birmingham to Tamworth, and vice versa.

I bought a Child Midlands Area m-Ticket (£4.10) and was wondering if Birmingham/Tamworth is in this boundary for using the mTicket?

Yes it is :)

CL

Quote from: Dom on June 27, 2016, 07:35:03 PM
Yes it is :)
Thanks. I shall keep that in mind for future reference. ;)
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Ashley 60171

Quote from: clayderman on June 28, 2016, 12:08:38 AM
Thanks. I shall keep that in mind for future reference. ;)

If you bought the £4.10 ticket then it is what it says. A Midlands day saver. Valid in Birmingham, the Black Country, Staffordshire, Shropshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire. So you get a fair bit of mileage.

karl724223

Quote from: Ashley 60171 on June 28, 2016, 10:30:39 AM
If you bought the £4.10 ticket then it is what it says. A Midlands day saver. Valid in Birmingham, the Black Country, Staffordshire, Shropshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire. So you get a fair bit of mileage.
HOW MUCH IS A £4.00 OFF PEAK DAYSAVER

Ashley 60171

Quote from: karl724223 on June 28, 2016, 07:49:00 PM
HOW MUCH IS A £4.00 OFF PEAK DAYSAVER

The clue is in the question lol.

ARBB

Quote from: Ashley 60171 on June 28, 2016, 09:25:20 PM
The clue is in the question lol.

Doesn't stop passengers asking lol

Ashley 60171

Quote from: pndriver on June 28, 2016, 09:41:48 PM
Doesn't stop passengers asking lol

Does my nut in.

Smartphone in hand, headphones in ears. They ask, you answer, they can't hear you... Take your headphones out, sit down and Google it!

That doesn't apply to everyone, just a regular thing I see in Wolverhampton anyway.

GeminiFan1991

Quote from: Ashley 60171 on June 28, 2016, 10:47:27 PM
Does my nut in.

Smartphone in hand, headphones in ears. They ask, you answer, they can't hear you... Take your headphones out, sit down and Google it!

That doesn't apply to everyone, just a regular thing I see in Wolverhampton anyway.

Worse thing is, the prices are on the cab when they walk in yet they still ask the driver !
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

Steveminor

Better still when someone asks how much a £4.80 n bus is. You tell them it's  £4.80 & they reply "it's only £4.40 on travel"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk