News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Crewe Heritage Railway Centre

Started by g4jzfgraham, March 15, 2016, 01:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

g4jzfgraham

Would any one know the numbers of the routemasters presumably preserved please. There were 3 which I saw as I went past on the train to Liverpool last Saturday

Graham,  Willenhall 

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: g4jzfgraham on March 15, 2016, 01:07:09 PM
Would any one know the numbers of the routemasters presumably preserved please. There were 3 which I saw as I went past on the train to Liverpool last Saturday

Graham,  Willenhall

@g4jzfgraham Sorry cannot give you a definite answer, however Routemaster Buses Limited based at Nantwich look to have a fleet of 3 servicable Routemasters so I wonder whether they are the ones you saw?

From the last known fleet list I can find, these buses were 490 CLT, ALM 59B & JJD 515D
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

g4jzfgraham

Thank you Stu for the info. I see from their website they are not open until Easter so I may pop up in the week after.

Graham Willenhall

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk