News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

WrightBus StreetDeck - Discussion/Sightings/Route Allocation (Not PN gossip)

Started by BK63 YWP, January 21, 2016, 02:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARBB

Bryan

Quote from: Bham Central Driver on February 17, 2016, 12:31:56 PM
I quite like the look of it.

Does anybody know if they will get any more and if so will they go to PN or another garage?

As the bus is on a long term trial and has hardly been in full service, nobody will have made a decision on buying more, never mind which depot they they would be allocated to.

CL

Quote from: Bryan on February 18, 2016, 07:23:43 AM
As the bus is on a long term trial and has hardly been in full service, nobody will have made a decision on buying more, never mind which depot they they would be allocated to.

Quite permanent actually. It's a seed vehicle, like 4697 or 4698. ;) More of an evaluation really. And who knows, with the Streetdeck's fleetnumber at 3301, I think it may be suggesting that NX may think into investing in some?
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Dom

Quote from: Bham Central Driver on February 17, 2016, 12:31:56 PM

Does anybody know if they will get any more and if so will they go to PN or another garage?

There are rumours thar PN are having 5 more for a new service from Stourbridge to Birmingham

Trident 4194

Quote from: WN on February 18, 2016, 08:09:43 AM
There are rumours thar PN are having 5 more for a new service from Stourbridge to Birmingham

Interesting,

Tony

Quote from: WN on February 18, 2016, 08:09:43 AM

The rumour is not true before we start another 26 pages of Pensnett rubbish

Jack6101

Does any one know the next time it will be at bearwood towards brum many thanks jack
Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

Tony

Quote from: Jack6101 on February 18, 2016, 09:02:05 AM
Does any one know the next time it will be at bearwood towards brum many thanks jack

It is not in service and is back in Pensnett garage. It did go to Stourbridge this morning, so that posting was correct

Trident 4194

I was thinking IF... They did have any more street decks, they could be used as platinum buses, as first have got leather seating and platinum benefits in their streetdecks

Tony

Currently in Edgbaston

ARBB

Quote from: Tony on February 18, 2016, 03:25:10 PM
Currently in Edgbaston

Am I right in thinking it's going onto the 120 ?

the trainbasher

Quote from: Tony on February 18, 2016, 03:25:10 PM
Currently in Edgbaston

What time will it arrive in Stourbridge

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

ARBB

Climbs city road well I've heard

Trident 4194

ARBB

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk