News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

WrightBus StreetDeck - Discussion/Sightings/Route Allocation (Not PN gossip)

Started by BK63 YWP, January 21, 2016, 02:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike K

Quote from: Ashley 60171 on July 14, 2016, 09:06:40 PM
At least it's not just me that thinks that the Streetdeck is a decent bus.

I think most on this forum agree that they're impressive. They look particularly smart the way the livery has been adapted slightly to suit the design.

I hope for future orders for more.

CL

Quote from: Mike K on July 14, 2016, 09:57:41 PM
I think most on this forum agree that they're impressive. They look particularly smart the way the livery has been adapted slightly to suit the design.

Shame NX won't opt for the staircase glazing options... Though, I guess provocatively dressed 'ladies' will be glad of it! :P
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

BK63 YWP

Surely NX will leave the streetdecksame any sort of branding free. They look better without it and shame that there's only 2 e400 mmcs completelying unbranded
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

GeminiFan1991

Quote from: Chris on July 14, 2016, 10:41:49 PM
Surely NX will leave the streetdecksame any sort of branding free. They look better without it and shame that there's only 2 e400 mmcs completelying unbranded

I agree, they look better and they compliment the livery well
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

Ashley 60171

Quote from: Mike K on July 14, 2016, 09:57:41 PM

The people I've spoke to about them think I'm off me rocker for being a fan.

How about a Platinum Streetdeck?

CL

Quote from: Ashley 60171 on July 14, 2016, 11:56:35 PM

???
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

winston

Quote from: Ashley 60171 on July 14, 2016, 11:56:35 PM

The angular styling of the Streetdeck isn't to everyone's taste, I must admit I wasn't keen originally, yet have been a fan of Wrightbus products for sometime. The livery & how it is applied to the Streetdeck has a big part to play in their appearance, the modified Crimson livery really works well, the NX example certainly look impressive.

Dylanbusboy45

Tony

Quote from: Dylanbusboy45 on July 15, 2016, 07:59:48 AM
Are 3304/5 out today ? If so what times are they due in City?

3304 in city now, 3305 tracking not working

Dylanbusboy45

danny

Currently on 3305 just leaving the city... I already love these and not even got to broad Street... Smooth ride  very airy interior... Engine is quiet yet still has a personality and the bus just looks fantastic, definitely on par visually with the mmc in my opinion.
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

Ashley 60171

Quote from: Winston on July 15, 2016, 12:21:33 AM
The angular styling of the Streetdeck isn't to everyone's taste, I must admit I wasn't keen originally, yet have been a fan of Wrightbus products for sometime. The livery & how it is applied to the Streetdeck has a big part to play in their appearance, the modified Crimson livery really works well, the NX example certainly look impressive.

I too initially thought the new look Wrightbus design was abit too much, I had hoped 3301 would have the Gemini 3 classic front. I have to say that NXWM Crimson is the livery that most suits a Streetdeck I've seen thus far. On that note I look forward to ticking 3304/05 off when I'm back home next week.

Gareth

Managed to sample 3305 today. Very smooth and possibly the quietest bus I've ever been on. The interior despite the huge amounts of litter was nice and it had that just out of the wrapper smell. The upper deck window pillars at the front are too thick for my liking, but that's just a minor. The thing that spoilt my journey the most was the enthusiast on the platform for five minutes in the city boring the driver with talk of running boards, crimson and what rota she was working this week.

filbus1

Quote from: Gareth on July 16, 2016, 12:58:02 AM
Managed to sample 3305 today. Very smooth and possibly the quietest bus I've ever been on. The interior despite the huge amounts of litter was nice and it had that just out of the wrapper smell. The upper deck window pillars at the front are too thick for my liking, but that's just a minor. The thing that spoilt my journey the most was the enthusiast on the platform for five minutes in the city boring the driver with talk of running boards, crimson and what rota she was working this week.
Yes, I agree about the litter, 3302 was the same when I travelled on it,it's a pity the clientele does not match the quality of these buses.

James4368

Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk