News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

WrightBus StreetDeck - Discussion/Sightings/Route Allocation (Not PN gossip)

Started by BK63 YWP, January 21, 2016, 02:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Bevan

Quote from: Tony on January 21, 2016, 06:13:55 PM
Fleetnumber 8014
http://wmbusphotos.com/NONWM/Abellio/8014.html

Well 8014 is with Abellio now along with the others. Although I am probably wrong like usual.

GeminiFan1991

Quote from: Michael Bevan on January 21, 2016, 06:36:47 PM
Well 8014 is with Abellio now along with the others. Although I am probably wrong like usual.
I heavily doubt they'll give a seed vehicle a fleet number within the 8***  range. Being a seed vehicle, theirs a chance that NX might not see this as a viable vehicle. I'm starting to think it might be like other 1 offs and it's fleet number might be something fills in a gap (Possibly 4799)
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

Mike K

With all due respect why do people get drawn into guessing games as to the fleet number when it's clear it won't be revealed. Besides, who gives a monkey's chuff what the fleet number is?

Tony

Quote from: Michael Bevan on January 21, 2016, 06:36:47 PM

But it is still on the computer system, the same as all other vehicles owned in the last 10 years

Michael Bevan

Quote from: GeminiFan1991 on January 21, 2016, 06:45:49 PM
I heavily doubt they'll give a seed vehicle a fleet number within the 8***  range. Being a seed vehicle, theirs a chance that NX might not see this as a viable vehicle. I'm starting to think it might be like other 1 offs and it's fleet number might be something fills in a gap (Possibly 4799)

I was thinking about the main fleet. The seed vehicle will probably be given the fleet number 4797.

Will

Quote from: Mike K on January 21, 2016, 06:49:32 PM
With all due respect why do people get drawn into guessing games as to the fleet number when it's clear it won't be revealed. Besides, who gives a monkey's chuff what the fleet number is?

@Mike K - nice one!! 😂😂 I'll tell you what it is though it's like Vera off Corrie she always wanted to know the gossip well that's the same here people are wanting to know what the fleet numbers are going to be it beats me why they can't just wait & see!
Stourbridge   125

pb2012

D10

The latest PSV Circle Journal reckons it will be 3301.

Tony

Quote from: D10 on January 21, 2016, 08:31:54 PM
The latest PSV Circle Journal reckons it will be 3301.

Which is about right to save any more guessing

Gareth

Interesting choice.

If we do get an order for a larger batch, can we have 3318-50 on the 55 please? 😃

Tony

Expect photos of 3301 to start appearing on Facebook / Flikr today, it has been seen at the docks

BK63 YWP

So 3301 turns up at the docks on my birthday. Will it be collected today?
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Ronnoc

The streetdeck is registered SM65 WNC (3301)

Dom

Photos now on Facebook! Angular front and it looks amazing!

Jack6101

@WN do you have any links to it please many thanks
Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk