News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Oddities, defects, faults - things wrong with NX vehicles (Reports Only/No Comments)

Started by Ashley 60171, January 16, 2016, 11:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danthebusman

E123 NSAs: doesn't say route number just says where the bus is terminating eg 9 to University Hospital it would just say to University Hospital, and for next stops it just says next stop and that's it

TGZac

BusDriverBosh

Bus Driver
61 - Birmingham ➡️ Frankley
63 - Birmingham ➡️ Longbridge ➡️ Frankley

Jack

Coventrybususer95

All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

TGZac

6948 has a dented rear panel and a bit of its rear numberplate is missing.

BNH2004

A part of 6763s front destination screen doesn't work and it is also missing all rear window branding

Sh4318

Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

CL

After months (years even) of a naked offside, 6902 has finally gained its fleet names and a blue 'tick' accent: Coventry blue.

https://flic.kr/p/2oNoCb6 (Reminds me of the ex-Coventry Metrobuses that ran in Birmingham with blue bands.)
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

PB50

I've noticed on the panels on the right hand side of 2005 it says National Express W on the emergency exit door. Remainder of letters missing.

winston

A reminder - This thread is for logging 'Oddities, defects, faults - things wrong with NX vehicles only' If you wish to comment on any of the post, Please do this elsewhere in appropriate thread.

@18WilliamsLi @Busses_transport_  this applied to you too... ☝️☝️☝️

Jack

winston

6789 has a full dark replacement panel n/s underneath the windows & half the fleetname is missing including red stripe. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk