News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Pensnett Open Day 24/10/15

Started by MrBevan2000, October 18, 2015, 10:32:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James4368

Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

John

Quote from: karl724223 on October 22, 2015, 07:29:23 AM
yardley wood bus club taking there sales stand model buses

I'll defiantly try to get there after I finish my duty. There's a couple of new Corgi models I want that I didn't get when they were at Wythall the other Sunday, and at £23, a lot cheaper than eBay

karl724223

karl724223

Address is pensnett trading estate second avenue kingswinford
From Russell's hall hospital head towards kingswinford past high oak keep going till you see BP petrol station on left entrance to estate on the right turn right through security gates second avenue keep going straight  second right in the dip
Car parking straight on up the top to the right
Dead buses to the left
Enjoy you day kids
From kingswinford head towards Russell's hall hospital go up the road till you see McDonald's on the right then turn left onto trading estate  see above

karl724223

Quiz for the day when on shuttle bus where's Peggy's hoss

filbus1

Quote from: John on October 22, 2015, 06:25:20 PM
I'll defiantly try to get there after I finish my duty. There's a couple of new Corgi models I want that I didn't get when they were at Wythall the other Sunday, and at £23, a lot cheaper than eBay
We won't be displaying every thing so if you can't see what you want it will be on the bus so ask.

karl724223

Quote from: filbus1 on October 22, 2015, 08:57:49 PM
We won't be displaying every thing so if you can't see what you want it will be on the bus so ask.
do you do photos as well?

Solo1

When will the full list of what buses are visiting be on here & sales stands models&  blinds  any other sales stands so can bring some money along

Tony

Quote from: Solo1 on October 22, 2015, 09:46:19 PM
When will the full list of what buses are visiting be on here & sales stands models&  blinds  any other sales stands so can bring some money along

Probably about 10:05 on Saturday when everything is parked up

karl724223

Ice cream mon and burger van down to come

filbus1

Quote from: karl724223 on October 22, 2015, 09:21:37 PM
do you do photos as well?
I don't think we will be bringing them although Pete Turland has thousands to sell.

MrBevan2000

Quote from: Tony on October 22, 2015, 12:10:25 PM
Confirmed I am taking 4798 and may be doing a couple of the Dudley Runs if people want it 'for haulage'

Will it be going back to PB after to continue CG/907A duties, stay at PE or go to another depot after Saturday?

Tony

Quote from: Michael Bevan on October 22, 2015, 02:38:08 PM
Timings have now been put up on NXWM's website.
http://nxbus.co.uk/west-midlands/news/open-day-at-our-pensnett-garage

Some of these journies will be operated by me driving 4798 if anyone want to get this bus in the book for 'haulage'

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk