News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Hansons

Started by Mike360, June 06, 2012, 03:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

the trainbasher

1525 has low tech displays today...I.e. Paper number displays

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Trident 4194

1525 has been swapped off the 004 because the engine _________ came on and had no destination blinds. Anyone know what swapped it? It should do the 13:40 from merry hill the changeover bus

Trident 4194

If anyone knows where 0060 is tommorow please let me know

What's on 231 today?

the trainbasher

Can folks keep an eye out for KV03ZGR (I assume it'll have fleet number 0031?) today please?

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: the trainbasher on June 02, 2015, 09:02:50 AM
Can folks keep an eye out for KV03ZGR (I assume it'll have fleet number 0031?) today please?

@the trainbasher was supposed to work the 231 this morning and then go for paint.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

the trainbasher

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on June 02, 2015, 02:30:11 PM
@the trainbasher was supposed to work the 231 this morning and then go for paint.

OK cheers

the trainbasher

winston

PD0001124/35 - HANSONS (WORDSLEY) LTD, 60A HAYES LANE, STOURBRIDGE, DY9 8RD
    Cancellation Accepted: Operating between Merry Hill Centre and Kingswinford, Cross given service number 225 effective from 29-Jul-2015.

the trainbasher

Quote from: Winston on June 09, 2015, 12:33:04 PM
    Cancellation Accepted: Operating between Merry Hill Centre and Kingswinford, Cross given service number 225 effective from 29-Jul-2015.

Try getting one tonight and you'll see why it's been given the bullet...

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Winston on June 09, 2015, 12:33:04 PM

What a surprise!!!
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

the trainbasher

KV03ZGR on the 208 this evening. I guess it's fleet number is 0031 as it fits in with the other 03 plate?

http://busphotography.co.uk/picture.php?/11610/category/1

OH25

0060 is on the 55 today
Normally an E200

the trainbasher

2600 is advertising Swift PAYG

the trainbasher

Todays Special 227 to the Kinver Fayre was MX61BCU  2611.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk