News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

BX09 SRO

Started by MW, June 03, 2012, 07:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Discodave

there is one in blue diamond livery seen it on the motorway so that one would not be coming back

Isle of Stroma

Quote from: Discodave on August 07, 2012, 12:07:18 PM
there is one in blue diamond livery seen it on the motorway so that one would not be coming back

That was probably KX57OVS (30704), which I know to be blue - have a supernatural ability to avoid my camera!

BX09SRO was on 97s last saturday, in black.

PM

Quote from: NEL111P on August 07, 2012, 12:35:51 PM
Quote from: Discodave on August 07, 2012, 12:07:18 PM

That was probably KX57OVS (30704), which I know to be blue - have a supernatural ability to avoid my camera!

BX09SRO was on 97s last saturday, in black.

Yep thats right saw it near Digbeth

Ash

Thanks for the info, i would have thought blue diamond have enough buses for the services it has whereas diamond have withdrawn quite a few vehicles recently and with one of the royales being one of its high spec vehicles im suprised its being loaned out.

Isle of Stroma

Quote from: Ash on August 07, 2012, 06:32:13 PM
Thanks for the info, i would have thought blue diamond have enough buses for the services it has whereas diamond have withdrawn quite a few vehicles recently and with one of the royales being one of its high spec vehicles im suprised its being loaned out.

I wouldn't worry about it personally, there's usually a bit of juggling taking place at this time of year, it'll all have settled down again in a month or so.

Ash

I remember similar time last year some of the red diamond b7rles getting loaned to wessex over the summer for duties down south for them to return to black diamond for a few weeks on the 59 then back to red diamond

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk