News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Diamond West Midlands - Tividale

Started by the trainbasher, January 23, 2015, 03:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BK63 YWP

I believe it's some streetlite that have been purchased, see diamond discussion thread for details 
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Jay71

Winston mentioned that Diamond/Rotala have purchased some former Transdev buses

Jacob_Hodgkins

Hi,
i was on the 66 today (stone cross to west bromwich) and i've noticed they're now using the new sprinters on there. these just do not work for the route, they're too small to balance both the usual elderly 66 passengers and the new influx of 45 passengers. I feel the only suitable bus now for this route is optares, they do fit around the route and work perfectly, the sprinters are an awful choice to deal with things such as shopping trollies, wheelchairs and pushchairs due to their minimal space, it can't go on long with those because the complaints from passengers are now flying in. 
Thank you 

Ingleboro261F

That is also kind of a problem for the A15, the pushchairs that use it after school have a hard time getting on the bus and there's just not enough seats. At least that's what I've been hearing from passengers.

Jay71

Quote from: Ingleboro261F on August 08, 2024, 06:09:37 AMThat is also kind of a problem for the A15, the pushchairs that use it after school have a hard time getting on the bus and there's just not enough seats. At least that's what I've been hearing from passengers.
These new buses are horrible little buses. Went on one yesterday on the 303. I'll be avoiding these horrible little buses
BTW, can someone tell me one good thing about these buses?

Ingleboro261F

Not much tbh, aswell as having little capacity, they are also very bouncy which is so annoying as a passenger. 

Lukeee

Quote from: Jay71 on August 08, 2024, 10:31:55 AMThese new buses are horrible little buses. Went on one yesterday on the 303. I'll be avoiding these horrible little buses
I imagine their cheap to buy/lease and good fuel consumption on tendered routes 

Trident 4194

These new vehicles are rapid however. And are finished too a good standard. They will work on some routes I'm sure. 

Wba_lad

Quote from: Jay71 on August 08, 2024, 10:31:55 AMThese new buses are horrible little buses. Went on one yesterday on the 303. I'll be avoiding these horrible little buses
Air con and fully opening drivers window the mellors are too hot in the summer. 

Ingleboro261F

Quote from: Trident 4194 on August 09, 2024, 04:11:07 PMThese new vehicles are rapid however. And are finished too a good standard. They will work on some routes I'm sure.
They are fast that is a good point, but the constant bouncing around on the bus is the worst part about them. Other than that I don't mind them too much.

Rachvince53

Quote from: Ingleboro261F on August 09, 2024, 05:28:39 PMThey are fast that is a good point, but the constant bouncing around on the bus is the worst part about them. Other than that I don't mind them too much.
I don't like that most passengers have to climb steps to get to the main seating area as there is only one seat for less abled passengers when the wheelchair space is in use. While they may be ok on lightly used routes or where narrow roads are used but they are in my opinion totally unsuitable for the 303 in Willenhall say.

Solo1

What was on 303 as bus bus tracking on tracker was on 64 in west brom

Rachvince53

Quote from: Solo1 on August 12, 2024, 03:12:32 PMWhat was on 303 as bus bus tracking on tracker was on 64
15006 was on the 303. It does the last two journeys on the WN 64 plus 1650 on WN 63. 

Wba_lad

Guys ignore bus times at the moment Karl totney is logging random buses as withdrawn and saying they have crashed, not too sure if it's actually Karl totney or not. 40829 had a crash but it is NOT withdrawn. And 15007 definitely has not had a crash and is not withdrawn when it is currently out in service now. 

Tony

Quote from: Wba_lad on August 21, 2024, 11:38:45 AMGuys ignore bus times at the moment Karl totney is logging random buses as withdrawn and saying they have crashed, not too sure if it's actually Karl totney or not. 40829 had a crash but it is NOT withdrawn. And 15007 definitely has not had a crash and is not withdrawn when it is currently out in service now.
Definitely not the Karl Totney on here

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk