News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Repaints / retrims 2015

Started by Tony, January 09, 2015, 10:30:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Quote from: BU07 LGO on October 01, 2015, 09:06:08 PM
Haha I bet that was fun!? Did you have the screwdriver with you or did they have to come out with it? The cab window on the mmc's is probably big enough to climb out!

It was fun, and something to laugh about! I could not get out of the cab at all until I got back to garage, however hard I tried to kick it. A good job I didn't need to get out in a hurry!

I had not released that I couldn't get out until near the end of my last trip to Minworth in Falcon Lodge when someone tried to hand me some lost property (I had to swing it straight round the first time at Minworth so I never got out). When the shunter came to refuel the bus after I parked it at the pumps, I asked him if he had a screwdriver and he got an engineer to get one, and I had to unscrew the lock to get out

I don't think I could have managed to get out of the window! I have heard stories that another driver has done so, in an OmniLink I think

The Fox 4846

Could I have a current repaint list, please
33 Asda Queslett via Perry Barr, Kingstanding, Pheasey
7 Sutton Coldfield via Witton, Perry Common, Boldmere

John

1870 and 4757 are currently in, in Walsalls yard halfway through body refurb

John

1866 back out on the 46 in Crimson

Ronnoc

John

Ronnoc

Can I have a current repaint list please?

Westy

Any idea when Walsall routes will start seeing new red livery buses in service?

BK63 YWP

Quote from: Westy on October 10, 2015, 10:30:59 PM
Any idea when Walsall routes will start seeing new red livery buses in service?

Maybe once wbs are finished, do either YW mk 1s or WA remaining mk1s then all the mk1s are done then
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

I can finally talk about Crimson Gemini ,s now 4529 is now done its looks the business vastly superior in this livery , new lease of life to the original iconic design I say. Should look good when more of them roll through the paint shop.

I assume a batch of Crimson gemni,s will now be done to upgrade a route ,which route will be first to get them , I doubt it,ll be a city centre route due these only being euro 3

Ronnoc

Quote from: 2900 on October 11, 2015, 11:32:25 AM
I assume a batch of Crimson gemni,s will now be done to upgrade a route ,which route will be first to get them , I doubt it,ll be a city centre route due these only being euro 3
Most likely the 11, that route really deserves some buses that don't look horrendously tatty.

Trident 4194

4529 will be on 37 I'm guessing as mmcs are in Crimson so will make the entire 37 crimson

MW

Quote from: Trident 4194 on October 11, 2015, 06:48:37 PM
4529 will be on 37 I'm guessing as mmcs are in Crimson so will make the entire 37 crimson

Doubt it'll stay. Look at the current branded MMCs. They are treated as unbranded ones and shoved anywhere. That Gemini will soon venture out onto other routes, before more arrive I'll bet.

AV4248

Quote from: Trident 4194 on October 11, 2015, 06:48:37 PM

I was thinking they could place it onto the 1, as and when more Crimson Gemini's start to appear. Was only thinking that if they keep 4529 and others onto a particular route and then brand it. The 1 isn't affected by the emissions rule as far as I'm aware?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk