News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

The Green Bus

Started by MW, May 29, 2012, 09:25:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vinh1000

Quote from: nitromatt1 on April 24, 2013, 08:43:53 PM
Quote from: vinh1000 on April 24, 2013, 08:40:14 PM
64 going :(

64 Green Bus Company Birmingham - Rubery Parkway
via QE Hospital
Service Withdrawn
19th May 2013

Yes this was announced a fair few weeks ago. The 558 is also being cancelled.
shows how slow centro annouces it :P
Vinny - frequent bus traveller :-)

HELEN - http://mb-web.co.uk/heleninstaller_3.3.msi
Manual:
Mobitec: http://mb-web.co.uk/MIE.zip

winston

Accident in Halesowen town centre this morning involving a Green Bus Metrobus

Solo1

Let's hope everyone is ok & which metro was
in the crash wonder if this will now be scrapped
as aren't the metros been withdrawn soon

winston

Quote from: Solo1 on April 29, 2013, 12:08:07 PM
Let's hope everyone is ok & which metro was
in the crash wonder if this will now be scrapped
as aren't the metros been withdrawn soon

Not sure of ID of the Metrobus as a friend sent me the picture,

Looks as though the car is in the wrong, and appears to be on the wrong side of the road turning right on to the Queensway

nitromatt1

I was onboard, it was F313 XOF (on the HC2). Luckily we were only doing about 10mph. The car was certainly in the wrong. The doors needed to be removed for everyone to get out.

Nobody on the bus or the driver was seriously harmed (although I think I might have minor whiplash) although I don't think the woman driving the car was so lucky as there were four ambulances, two fire engines and a police car

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: nitromatt1 on April 29, 2013, 01:53:20 PM
I was onboard, it was F313 XOF (on the HC2). Luckily we were only doing about 10mph. The car was certainly in the wrong. The doors needed to be removed for everyone to get out.

Nobody on the bus or the driver was seriously harmed (although I think I might have minor whiplash) although I don't think the woman driving the car was so lucky as there were four ambulances, two fire engines and a police car

Did they send another bus to get you to school Matt?
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

John

It looks like the car was turning out of Church Croft right onto the Queensway and didn't realise unlike all of the other cars, the bus was turning into the bus station and not going left up Church Croft.

Was the traffic on the Queensway been diverted through the bus station?

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: John on April 29, 2013, 07:33:13 PM
It looks like the car was turning out of Church Croft right onto the Queensway and didn't realise unlike all of the other cars, the bus was turning into the bus station and not going left up Church Croft.

Was the traffic on the Queensway been diverted through the bus station?

To be honest, am surprised that an accident has never happened here before, have seen numerous near misses!
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

nitromatt1

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on April 29, 2013, 07:19:56 PM
Quote from: nitromatt1 on April 29, 2013, 01:53:20 PM

Did they send another bus to get you to school Matt?

Yes (although I felt like going back home and collapsing on my bed), they sent 125/9729 V329 KGW which had just worked the HC4

Stuharris 6360

Hope your feeling better Matt

nitromatt1

Physically I'm ok, just really sad about 313 :(

nitromatt1

313 looks to have been written off :'(

A truly fantastic machine, the best Metrobus I've ever ridden, I will miss it so much

Solo1

Saw a Trident numbered 9718 in Wolves today anyone have any info? It's on the site as 124?
Enviro 200 Rebels......Venturing Out Into New Territory's!!

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: nitromatt1 on May 01, 2013, 01:57:22 PM
313 looks to have been written off :'(

A truly fantastic machine, the best Metrobus I've ever ridden, I will miss it so much

R.I.P 313  :'(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk