News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

The Green Bus

Started by MW, May 29, 2012, 09:25:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tank90

Quote from: fleetline6477 on January 05, 2017, 07:10:36 PM
Are 4044 and 4102 still in NXWM livery or now in Green Bus livery? Confusing if NXWM liveried buses are running around with another operator!!

How so?

Diamond had it's Ex First buses running around in the Barbie livery for a while, must have been very confusing in Worcester, Bromsgrove, Droitwich and Birmingham.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

Michael Bevan

Just passed ex NXWM 4051 on the Birmingham Road near Broadway North doing a school service for Green Bus. Looks like it's another one they are keeping.

fleetline6477

Quote from: tank90 on January 05, 2017, 10:02:28 PM
How so?

Diamond had it's Ex First buses running around in the Barbie livery for a while, must have been very confusing in Worcester, Bromsgrove, Droitwich and Birmingham.

The ex-First buses, from all those I saw, had Diamond fleet names prominently displayed. Also a whole network of routes passed from First to Diamond which would have been well publicised locally and bus top information would have displayed this.

tank90

Quote from: fleetline6477 on January 06, 2017, 06:56:59 PM
The ex-First buses, from all those I saw, had Diamond fleet names prominently displayed. Also a whole network of routes passed from First to Diamond which would have been well publicised locally and bus top information would have displayed this.

Ok forgive me but Green Bus don't do public services do they any more?
So there isn't an issue. I could understand confusion if they did compete on routes with NXWM but as they don't I can't see the issue. Granted a sticker like the ex Allibo London buses had would help but other than that as long as there aren't any fleet names from NXWM then it won't be to much of a problem.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

37351ml

I saw 4044 yesterday evening city bound at the Wheatsheaf Coventry Road showing 844 - damsonwood, returning to base after a school service.

4044 passed Ward End, The Fox and Goose about 10 minutes ago on the 844 to Damsonwood.
Quote from: tank90 on January 07, 2017, 12:04:45 AM
Ok forgive me but Green Bus don't do public services do they any more?
So there isn't an issue. I could understand confusion if they did compete on routes with NXWM but as they don't I can't see the issue. Granted a sticker like the ex Allibo London buses had would help but other than that as long as there aren't any fleet names from NXWM then it won't be to much of a problem.
The school services are available to the public.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

MW

Seen 4044 earlier on Warwick Road. Was baffled for a second as two 885's had just gone past. Then I saw the fleet number and thought, eh? I'm sure that's a WB Plaxton.

Tony

Quote from: MW on January 10, 2017, 07:10:25 PM
Seen 4044 earlier on Warwick Road. Was baffled for a second as two 885's had just gone past. Then I saw the fleet number and thought, eh? I'm sure that's a WB Plaxton.

Green bus now have 5 Presidentsm see nxwm fleetchanges page, and are going to take 5 more

Jaysnerz007

Does anyone know why ex 1415 P415 EJW is parked up in the green buses yard its seen on the photo site when the photo of 4084 was took.

Tony

Quote from: Jaysnerz007 on January 21, 2017, 09:19:24 PM
Does anyone know why ex 1415 P415 EJW is parked up in the green buses yard its seen on the photo site when the photo of 4084 was took.

Because that's where the owners park it

Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Solo1

How long before we see the ex travel wm president's in the green bus livery or have got them short term before selling them on.

James4368

Olympian S922YOO has been purchased by Ridleys Coaches (Kenilworth)

Theirs some pictures on their Facebook page.
Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

broma1k

Ex WM 4044 now carrying fleet no 344

Solo1

None of the ex NXBUS bus ones at green bus are painted

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk