News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

The Green Bus

Started by MW, May 29, 2012, 09:25:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nitromatt1

Quote from: NXDom on June 07, 2014, 06:05:46 PM
Quote from: Matt on June 07, 2014, 05:12:02 PM
Quote from: NXDom on June 07, 2014, 02:37:43 PM
Quote from: Matt on June 06, 2014, 10:18:45 PM
Just thought I'd share something I found on Youtube...

Some people really have too much time on their hands! What rubbish, it almost made me laugh

Thats a bit harsh, how would you like it if someone said something to you on one of your videos.

Watch the video and read the caption, Dom, before saying my judgment is "harsh".

(the content owner disabled ratings as it was getting too many negative ratings!)
I did, I don't want to argue but two sayings:
If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything!
Treat people how you want to be treated!

You're telling me that, and not the creator of the video? Well done, good logic.

Of course, if the video was made to slag off NX, then there'd be mass uproar...

the trainbasher

As an aside, I think the 22 is going to be a even bigger flop when it comes to any halesowen to harborne market as Hansons are doubling their 004 and NXWM run 3 buses a hour on that corridor anyway!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Tony

Quote from: the trainbasher on June 07, 2014, 06:12:17 PM
103 just failed on windmill hill...according to the driver he's ran out of fuel heading city bound

Correction - he's just gone past me at Drews Holloway right infront of 30826.

103 was blowing out clouds of black smoke every time the driver touched the accelerator when I saw it at Merry Hill, so it was less than healthy

domino.99

Quote from: Matt on June 07, 2014, 06:26:42 PM

Some people really have too much time on their hands! What rubbish, it almost made me laugh

Thats a bit harsh, how would you like it if someone said something to you on one of your videos.

Watch the video and read the caption, Dom, before saying my judgment is "harsh".

(the content owner disabled ratings as it was getting too many negative ratings!)

You're telling me that, and not the creator of the video? Well done, good logic.

No it was his honest OPINIONS and as he stated HIS OPINIONS not your not anyone else's just HIS OPINIONS, so next time Matt keep your opinions to yourself.
I completely agree with him, he actually talks a lot of sense

nitromatt1

Quote from: NXDom on June 07, 2014, 06:47:38 PM
Quote from: Matt on June 07, 2014, 06:26:42 PM

No it was his honest OPINIONS and as he stated HIS OPINIONS not your not anyone else's just HIS OPINIONS, so next time Matt keep your opinions to yourself.
I completely agree with him, he actually talks a lot of sense

You really aren't making any sense and just contradicted yourself, so just give it up.

His comments clearly highlighted any negative aspects of the operation without mentioning any positives. He exaggerated some points showing clear bias against TGB.

What I find even more astonishing is that one of his older videos is a cab view supposedly of himself driving a TGB Trident!

End of conversation - any more comments either for or against will be deleted

ChrisMcCarthy

trident4370

Quote from: ChrisMcCarthy on June 07, 2014, 07:11:54 PM
Anyone who wants to watch the 50 service review here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZmVRgr4i6k&src_vid=0i95RECU8qU&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_811378237

I wonder if he was at some point sacked from driving at TGB.

Randomly unrelated now but I saw 106 today and it has gained an orange LED on the front but kept the Green on the back.

nitromatt1

Quote from: trident4370 on June 07, 2014, 07:20:28 PM
Quote from: ChrisMcCarthy on June 07, 2014, 07:11:54 PM
Anyone who wants to watch the 50 service review here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZmVRgr4i6k&src_vid=0i95RECU8qU&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_811378237

I wonder if he was at some point sacked from driving at TGB.

Randomly unrelated now but I saw 106 today and it has gained an orange LED on the front but kept the Green on the back.

It's had it for a bit now, I'm not sure exactly when it was changed. Shame as I prefer the green LEDs. I hope the Ollys keep theirs.

fleetline6477

VOSA is notifying timetable changes to 22 from 7th July. Any idea what these are?

nitromatt1

929 been on the 50 all afternoon/evening

nitromatt1

502 is on the 22 again today if of interest to anyone. Should be the 16:05 from Town Hall.

Jay

when i try all the videos link they are saying This video is unavailable. !!!!!?
My The Force Be With You PN Garage

https://www.flickr.com/photos/train_nut/

nitromatt1

Quote from: Jon on June 11, 2014, 04:18:12 PM
when i try all the videos link they are saying This video is unavailable. !!!!!?

Presumably the creator has removed them

nitromatt1

TGB have had Centro staff on the 22 checking passes recently. No idea if they're on the 50 too.

James4368

106,107,110,116,117,118 on 50
Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk