News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Real Time information

Started by Gareth, December 31, 2014, 12:47:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4609

Quote from: JoNi on December 31, 2014, 08:41:59 PM
Main screens in Pool Meadow, Coventry on Boxing Day only showed one journey!
The 14:55 Monday to Friday school holidays to Allesley Park.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/92409298@N06/gx5d2t

It was the same at Wolverhampton Bus Station and Stourbridge. Although Stourbridge interchange did have notices at each stand telling people the last departures on routes

Trident 4609

Didn't know NX were combining the 256 and 59 lol  ;D

Tara4352

Quote from: Nathan on December 31, 2014, 08:51:52 PM
Or the 657 and Hansons

the trainbasher

Quote from: Tara4352 on December 31, 2014, 08:59:01 PM
Quote from: Nathan on December 31, 2014, 08:51:52 PM
Or the 657 and Hansons
Apart from the fact that Hansons run the 657...

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

PM

JoNi

Got EMail from NX Marketing after giving feedback on App regarding problems with Real Time over Christmas. The matter was referred to Centro which was difficult to fix at Christmas. The matter has been sorted now and signs should be showing correct info from tomorrow.

Stu

Quote from: JoNi on January 02, 2015, 05:48:29 PM
Got EMail from NX Marketing after giving feedback on App regarding problems with Real Time over Christmas. The matter was referred to Centro which was difficult to fix at Christmas. The matter has been sorted now and signs should be showing correct info from tomorrow.

Great to hear! I did take a look at the Departures screen in Acocks Green this morning, and I can confirm the clock on the display was about 8 minutes ahead.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

jack5512

the bus stop on Cleveland street Wolverhampton is slow

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk