News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Thumbs up from me!

Started by RW, November 28, 2014, 10:21:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stu

Looks great, I like it!

I know no-one has any idea yet when older vehicles will start to be repainted in this livery, however I'm curious to know whether Coventry vehicles will also end up in red, or is there a two-tone blue variation in the pipeline?

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Chris2301

I like the new livery, makes the buses look better and dirt will not show up as fast as the white does. Just a question duno if has been answer but how will livery look on a single decker

Jay

My The Force Be With You PN Garage

https://www.flickr.com/photos/train_nut/

DavieDD2

This new livery is awful! I hope it doesn't get used on Dundee's buses, will there be a blue version for Coventry?

trident4370

Gutted we never got a chance to see this, looks alright but I think the newer shades of red on the mockup look better, trying it out first was a smart move!

winston

Quote from: DavieDD2 on December 22, 2014, 09:59:50 PM
This new livery is awful! I hope it doesn't get used on Dundee's buses, will there be a blue version for Coventry?

I would think there would be a blue version for Coventry, maybe NX should consider changing Dundee's to two tone blue to coincide with traditional colours?

The transdev wrightbus gemni seriously impressive vehicle.  I,ve been up to Leeds harrogate seen them in person they do stand out a mile, shouts quality. Nx platinum livery step in the right direction not sure about the maroon looks dated imO

RR378

winston

Mike K

Quote from: Winston on December 23, 2014, 08:57:54 AM
Quote from: RR378 on December 23, 2014, 01:19:00 AM
A livery like so would be more suited

https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/adammalarkey/11967205025/

That's horrid....

My wife's family live along the GNE 56 route so I see these often. I can safely say that livery looks just as hideous in the flesh.

Isle of Stroma

That orange  Gemini certainly has been tangoed. My word that is rough worst thing about it they,ve paid to have it done on purpose.

wembley86

With the bus painted in the new Livery it looks like it should be working in the capital of london rather than that of the streets of Bham.

Will the green 5401 - 5515 get a new look livery

Trident 4609

Quote from: wembley86 on December 23, 2014, 12:24:09 PM
With the bus painted in the new Livery it looks like it should be working in the capital of london rather than that of the streets of Bham.

Will the green 5401 - 5515 get a new look livery

What about 5516-18. Would you keep them in the current livery?

BU07 LGO

Quote from: clayderman on November 29, 2014, 02:54:35 PM
Would love to see this livery portrayed on some Model Buses... (despite the lack of announcements from CMNLs and their models. Possibly Corgi and their Volvo Models)

Also, another thought. If the Hybrid Buses were to go in for repaint, would it be the same livery, but green? What I'm thinking of is sort of a Leprechaun Machine, lol. Although, I think the new livery would look splendid, given the situation where the entire NX fleet, (possibly including Dundee) would be uniform.

I had a chat with sunny chan he said the next ukbus releases will be in January and the twm omnicity is still being developed

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk