News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Arriva Depot Bridgnorth?

Started by Reece, November 16, 2014, 01:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reece

Does Arriva Midlands still have a depot/out station in Bridgnorth?

No, the Bridgnorth outstation was closed and merged into Telford depot in September this year.

An additional service in Bridgnorth from tomorrow is the 101 town service taken over from Whittle.

arrivadays

Didn't Arriva used to run the 101 before Whittle as well?
This is a personal appeal... For Pete's Sake just save the #!@?$&% Scania's - don't let them follow the Dennis Falcons!

arrivadays

Will the 101 be running from Telford depot, or from Shrewsbury depot?
This is a personal appeal... For Pete's Sake just save the #!@?$&% Scania's - don't let them follow the Dennis Falcons!

arrifirststage

As far as I know,the only Arriva Midlands out stations are now Coalville (of Thurmaston) and Stafford (of Cannock).
I don't really know why Stafford is considered an outstation because it seems to have quite a regular allocation.Perhaps someone else can explain this.

BN

Quote from: arrifirststage on November 16, 2014, 07:00:50 PM
As far as I know,the only Arriva Midlands out stations are now Coalville (of Thurmaston) and Stafford (of Cannock).
I don't really know why Stafford is considered an outstation because it seems to have quite a regular allocation.Perhaps someone else can explain this.

Stafford is classed as a depot, but the management team that run it are the Cannock team.

Bob

Why don't they give stafford the 825 back its crazy interworking it with the 60! Stafford traffic is horrendous and it makes the 60 really late loads!

arrivadays

Maybe Stafford doesn't have enough money to run the 825?

Quote from: arrivadays on November 17, 2014, 06:32:16 AM
Maybe Stafford doesn't have enough money to run the 825?

Explain that one?

Bob

It is ludicrous to interwork the 2 though, the a34 out of stafford is a car park at rush hour and often bad during the day. Stafford is bad for traffic at the beat of times.  It makes the 60 very late, not just a few minutes here and there.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk