News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Platinum

Started by JoNi, October 09, 2014, 09:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4194

Quote from: Westy on November 19, 2016, 01:49:24 PM
Is the 900 normally rammed between City & Nec?

Yes from my experiences

Kevin

Quote from: Westy on November 19, 2016, 01:49:24 PM
Is the 900 normally rammed between City & Nec?

Whenever there's something big on at the NEC (so quite often), then yes
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Westy

Quote from: Kevin on November 19, 2016, 04:41:03 PM
Whenever there's something big on at the NEC (so quite often), then yes

Ah, I went to Comic Con with my sister.

Very weird & wonderful.

James4368

Quote from: Westy on November 19, 2016, 05:06:20 PM
Ah, I went to Comic Con with my sister.

Very weird & wonderful.
The motorcycle show was also on too
both of my journeys from and to NEC was packed
Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

the trainbasher

It and the 97A are going to busy next Saturday as Free Radio Live, featuring Olly Murs, Busted, Little Mix, Craig David and Professor Green amongst others are going to be performing at the Genting.

Can't wait!!!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

WMT3000

Quote from: the trainbasher on November 19, 2016, 07:03:53 PM
It and the 97A are going to busy next Saturday as Free Radio Live, featuring Olly Murs, Busted, Little Mix, Craig David and Professor Green amongst others are going to be performing at the Genting.

Can't wait!!!
Gutted. I'm going to the Warley on Saturday. Already dreading the hordes of teeny-boppers. Lol.

Westy

The radio station was a lot better when it was Beacon & Wabc in my opinion!

Tend to listen to the Am(Dab) side rather than the current stuff nowadays!

BusFan94

Quote from: Westy on November 20, 2016, 01:23:37 AM
The radio station was a lot better when it was Beacon & Wabc in my opinion!

Tend to listen to the Am(Dab) side rather than the current stuff nowadays!
Couldn't blame you can't stand that  Justin Bieber, Ellie Golding stuff I only listen to rap music, Pharrell Williams Happy, BBC WM for the Baggies games and BBC Radio 5 live for any other Football the modern crap is just awful. Especially when young girls were singing Justin Bieber songs really loud on the 79 just put in my earphones and listened to some Rap.
Busfan94🚏
Local routes NXWM (WA) 34, 37, 39
NXWM (WN) 79
Thandi 334,37
Diamond 310,65
Further away
NXWM (WA) 11,13
Thandi 311/313
NXWM (WB) 40

ARBB

Quote from: BusFan94 on November 20, 2016, 10:58:25 AM
Couldn't blame you can't stand that  Justin Bieber, Ellie Golding stuff I only listen to rap music, Pharrell Williams Happy, BBC WM for the Baggies games and BBC Radio 5 live for any other Football the modern crap is just awful. Especially when young girls were singing Justin Bieber songs really loud on the 79 just put in my earphones and listened to some Rap.

Since when has that been rap ?

Dylanbusboy45

6711/6712/6713/6714 all on the X10 today

MW

Quote from: pndriver on November 20, 2016, 11:49:07 AM
Since when has that been rap ?

I think he's associating skin colour with rap...

BusFan94

I'm not I meant to say the only Pop music I listen to is Parnell Williams Happy.
Busfan94🚏
Local routes NXWM (WA) 34, 37, 39
NXWM (WN) 79
Thandi 334,37
Diamond 310,65
Further away
NXWM (WA) 11,13
Thandi 311/313
NXWM (WB) 40

Westy

Quote from: BusFan94 on November 20, 2016, 10:58:25 AM

Give me Free Radio80's(The old WABC!) & Gold(If you're heading in the right direction, as it's only on the Brum DAB transmitter round here!)  anyday!

(Smooth also, if I'm really desparate!)

Other Walsall Tony

Quote from: Westy on November 20, 2016, 05:21:29 PM
Give me Free Radio80's(The old WABC!) & Gold(If you're heading in the right direction, as it's only on the Brum DAB transmitter round here!)  anyday!

Are these wireless stations for young people?  I manage with BBC Radios 2,3, and mostly 4 myself!
Tony

the trainbasher

Quote from: Westy on November 20, 2016, 05:21:29 PM

DAB? Whats that?

Give me my FM/AM only radio any day

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk