News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Platinum

Started by JoNi, October 09, 2014, 09:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the trainbasher

Does any one know how many platinum is out today and which R/Bs they're on?

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

James4368

Quote from: the trainbasher on May 29, 2015, 12:45:30 PM
Does any one know how many platinum is out today and which R/Bs they're on?
Are out today

6709 will do 1250 Birmingham-Airport
Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

the trainbasher

Quote from: nxwmbusfan1999 on May 29, 2015, 12:47:59 PM
Are out today

6709 will do 1250 Birmingham-Airport

Cheers @nxwmbusfan1999

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

James4368

Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

broma1k

Just come back from town & saw 6701/06/07/09 on the 900.

JoNi

Stu

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

GeminiFan1991

Quote from: Stu on May 29, 2015, 06:55:57 PM
Lovely pic, I love that little park in Meriden  8)

I first viewed the photo on my phone and was wondering why has a nature photograph been posted ! I just jumped on my laptop and after a proper view, I can see the Platinum in the distance !
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

JoNi

I was on the 16:45 87 which overtook the 900 when it went round Park hill and spotted the sun was in a nice place in Meriden. Ran back from next stop and found a gap in the trees (easier said than done) and took shots to nothing as the bus soon zoomed by.
The other shot ended up with bus behind a tree!
https://www.flickr.com/gp/92409298@N06/5UU5GL

Bryan

The Platinum vehicles are not bad, although one I traveled on had more than its fair share of rattles for such a new vehicle.

However, the front destination displays are great, by far the clearest I ever remember seeing on any bus. If only all buses had these!

CL

Quote from: Bryan on May 30, 2015, 10:08:06 PM
The Platinum vehicles are not bad, although one I traveled on had more than its fair share of rattles for such a new vehicle.

However, the front destination displays are great, by far the clearest I ever remember seeing on any bus. If only all buses had these!

It may just be me, but i'm just throwing it out there... The Full Colour displays are a pain to program in HELEN! lol ;)
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

domino.99

Quote from: clayderman on May 31, 2015, 12:26:44 PM
It may just be me, but i'm just throwing it out there... The Full Colour displays are a pain to program in HELEN! lol ;)

Tell me about it, having to change the colour for each individual 'slide'.

CL

Quote from: Dom on May 31, 2015, 12:32:52 PM
Tell me about it, having to change the colour for each individual 'slide'.
@Dom  Well, that I have no problem with... It's the fact that, on some slides, the colour that you change the font to fills the ENTIRE editor. And worse, if it's on 'SuperX', then the 'Preview' takes forever to change. ::) Long story short, I'm sticking to the normal LEDs, lol. :)

domino.99

Quote from: clayderman on May 31, 2015, 12:38:15 PM
@Dom  Well, that I have no problem with... It's the fact that, on some slides, the colour that you change the font to fills the ENTIRE editor. And worse, if it's on 'SuperX', then the 'Preview' takes forever to change. ::) Long story short, I'm sticking to the normal LEDs, lol. :)

I've created every NX route and the last few weeks I've finally found the right settings for the super X displays and have now finally completed changing all the destination displays... and now they introduce scrolling via's on WN routes!!!

CL

Quote from: Dom on May 31, 2015, 12:41:39 PM
I've created every NX route and the last few weeks I've finally found the right settings for the super X displays and have now finally completed changing all the destination displays... and now they introduce scrolling via's on WN routes!!!
How unfortunate! I have contemplated doing this, and have attempted BC's several times, although, I always seem to get bored of it quickly, and carry on with some of my make believe routes...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk