News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

The End of the Benz (and B10L)

Started by The Real 4778, September 22, 2014, 12:55:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P419 EJW

1661 still in service, saw it on 81 just.

The Real 4778

WB 1582 put in a rare appearance on the 451 through Boldmere last evening circa 6.30.
Don't you start.

The Real 4778

1608 has bitten the dust over in Coventry. 

Definitely an endangered species the Benz.
Don't you start.

Alex

The last CV Merc in old livery (1548) put in an appearence on the 21 today, rare to see a Merc on that route. Probably the last time i'll see a Merc in old Coventry livery
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

mranon

1681 seen heading up cannock rd driven by engineer on tradeplates, with transit behind. wonder if this will be its last journey under its own power

arrifirststage

I've never seen an engineer on trade plates!!!

domino.99

What PN mercs are still in service?

Tony

Quote from: NXDom on November 01, 2014, 02:31:24 PM
What PN mercs are still in service?
Have a look at the fleetlist on the main site

karl724223

Tony

1450 is now in the Service Support (refurb) bays at Walsall looking like it is being converted into a training vehicle

mranon

im suprised that out of all the withdrawn b10ls both with wrights and the ex gas alexander ones, nxwm didnt standardise the training fleet with them.

karl724223

Or even more mercs as training buses

Liberator9

I doubt the Mercs would - aren't some of them rusting rather badly now?

PM

Quote from: karl724223 on November 12, 2014, 06:45:42 PM
Or even more mercs as training buses

Personally, I think we'll be seeing b10l's around as trainers a fair bit after all the mercs are on the scrapheap...

karl724223

Some mercs in really good condition

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk