News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

69/89 walsall to wolves

Started by leewhayward29, September 10, 2014, 05:37:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leewhayward29

The 69 and 89 services should be linked

The bus would go out to Walsall from wolves as the 69 and when it gets to Walsall change to the 89 and the same with the 89
Bus services in my local area and where I live

31 -  Walsall to Mossley via Bloxwich and Leamore. NXWM (WALSALL GARAGE) Buses used are: Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE and Dennis Trident ALX400                     

32 - Walsall to Lower Farm via Bloxwich and Leamore. NXWM (WALSALL GARAGE) Buses used are:- Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE and ADL Enviro400

69 - Walsall to Wolverhampton via Beechdale, New Invention, Wood End and New Cross Hospital. NXWM (WOLVERHAMPTON GARAGE) Buses used are: Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE, Dennis Trident ALX400 and ADL Enviro200

529   - Wolverhampton to Walsall via willenhall. NXWM (WOLVERHAMPTON GARAGE) Buses Used are:- ADL Enviro400 MMC   Dennis Trident ALX400, ADL Enviro400H   (Platinum bus service)

NXWM Spectra

leewhayward29

31 -  Walsall to Mossley via Bloxwich and Leamore. NXWM (WALSALL GARAGE) Buses used are: Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE and Dennis Trident ALX400                     

32 - Walsall to Lower Farm via Bloxwich and Leamore. NXWM (WALSALL GARAGE) Buses used are:- Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE and ADL Enviro400

69 - Walsall to Wolverhampton via Beechdale, New Invention, Wood End and New Cross Hospital. NXWM (WOLVERHAMPTON GARAGE) Buses used are: Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE, Dennis Trident ALX400 and ADL Enviro200

529   - Wolverhampton to Walsall via willenhall. NXWM (WOLVERHAMPTON GARAGE) Buses Used are:- ADL Enviro400 MMC   Dennis Trident ALX400, ADL Enviro400H   (Platinum bus service)

Trident 4609

Quote from: leewhayward29 on September 10, 2014, 05:37:55 PM
The 69 and 89 services should be linked

The bus would go out to Walsall from wolves as the 69 and when it gets to Walsall change to the 89 and the same with the 89

Why if its not necessary?  The 69's running times make sure 4 buses can operate on there every 30 minutes 2 hr round trip (Roughly).

And the 89 works fine interworking with the 8

Westy

Does the 69 interwork with the 70/70a?

notepanel

Quote from: Westy on September 10, 2014, 06:45:07 PM
Does the 69 interwork with the 70/70a?

No, the three routes all work separately. The 70 & 70A belong to the Bloxwich Rota of routes (along with the 29 & 302), whilst the 69 belongs to the Willenhall/Wolverhampton rota (along with the 8/89, 40/41 & some Alumwells).

leewhayward29

I talked to someone at nxwm and they said to me that they are having problems with the 69 Walsall to Wolverhampton

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk