News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Main site updates

Started by Tony, September 03, 2014, 08:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

I am changing the way I do the company update lists.
The NXWM ones are now on a seperate page with a link from the usual place on the main page, this will allow me to leave older ones on there indefinitely which is something I have been asked to do.

Any comments positive or negative welcome

Matt.N0056

Quote from: Tony on June 30, 2015, 08:19:05 PM
The NXWM ones are now on a seperate page with a link from the usual place on the main page, this will allow me to leave older ones on there indefinitely which is something I have been asked to do

@Tony just a quick one for you - you have listed 4763 twice on the transfers :o

Tony

Quote from: Matt.N0056 on June 30, 2015, 08:30:20 PM
@Tony just a quick one for you - you have listed 4763 twice on the transfers :o

Thanks, second one should be 4764, now corrected

Tara4352

Could you do the same with the other companies like diamond arriva

Tony

Quote from: Rhys S on June 30, 2015, 09:04:57 PM
Could you do the same with the other companies like diamond arriva

Diamonds is already done

BN

The NXWM ones are now on a seperate page with a link from the usual place on the main page, this will allow me to leave older ones on there indefinitely which is something I have been asked to do.

Much better like that Tony. Good idea, I like that.

Rob H

I like it @Tony :)
60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

PM

Stuharris 6360

Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

PM

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on June 30, 2015, 09:41:22 PM
@DiamondDart

Diamond also, here http://wmbusphotos.com/Fleetchanges/Rotala.html

Sorry, thought Tony meant he had done June Rotala changes. Thanks for posting the link though and, as others have said, brilliant idea!!  :D

domino.99

Squiz1971

I agree Tony a lot better way for the NXWM updates it also keeps them all together too   ;D :D

Tony

Rotala June updates now on the same system, I have moved First onto a new page as well, front page looking much tidier

Ashley 60171

Quote from: Tony on July 01, 2015, 07:46:57 PM
Rotala June updates now on the same system, I have moved First onto a new page as well, front page looking much tidier

The background colour and text colour are a better combination and now the updates are so much easier to read. Thank you @Tony and whoever suggested it!

Roy

Hi @Tony

I like the new format. 

I do have a query.  There are no entries over the past 3 months for 4316, 4317, 4318 (BC-WN) or 4806 (PE-PB).  Is this an oversight or is the NXWM database still showing them at their previous garage?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk