News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

former central connect

Started by Solo1, August 30, 2014, 07:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solo1

this was working in Preston transferred solo https://www.flickr.com/photos/stanjack/14898758880/  was with  central connect

bwsau cymru

there was 4 I believe transferred up and preston also have the ex n bham busways trident and 2 Wessex tridents. Was up in preston on Wednesday its a very smart/well kept fleet and the services are very busy. The drivers uniform is also very smart
campaigning for better transport for all

winston

Quote from: bwsau cymru on August 30, 2014, 08:36:12 PM
there was 4 I believe transferred up and preston also have the ex n bham busways trident and 2 Wessex tridents. Was up in preston on Wednesday its a very smart/well kept fleet and the services are very busy. The drivers uniform is also very smart

4 x 06/56 plate Solo's & 7 Tridents in total have gone up to Preston to cascade Olympian's on to the newly won Blackpool school services.

bwsau cymru

I wonder now that they have enter blackpool if any commercial bus services will come about?

winston

Quote from: bwsau cymru on August 31, 2014, 12:22:21 PM
I wonder now that they have enter blackpool if any commercial bus services will come about?

It's always possible in the future, establish a base with tendered services then that gives you something to build on.

Another option might be to see if John Fishwicks & Sons would be interested in selling their bus services to Rotala, as they operate a number of services out of Preston.

Solo1

What service do u think they may try if they do
run some services in blackpool

Ashley

Quote from: Solo1 on August 31, 2014, 01:30:25 PM

Could buy out Oakwood if Blackpool don't do it themselves at some point

bwsau cymru

yes that would be a good purchase I think.

Solo1

Quote from: Ashley on August 31, 2014, 06:29:33 PM
Quote from: Solo1 on August 31, 2014, 01:30:25 PM

Could buy out Oakwood if Blackpool don't do it themselves at some point
how well are oakwood travel doing in blackpool as when I saw them they seen running empty or a quarter full

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk