News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Essential Engineering works in Wolverhampton area.

Started by P419 EJW, August 22, 2014, 11:17:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stevo

There is an amateurish A4 size notice stuck somewhere near the platforms indicating the nearest bus stop but it's only one stop to the bus station so it's hardly worth waiting. However, walking means having to negotiate the ring road roundabout under the Metro bridge with its subways - there was a gang of youths hanging around and I felt uncomfortable walking below ground level there.

Solo1

Any news on when it will be open fully back to St George I heard March or May which is it

Roy

Quote from: Solo1 on January 19, 2015, 01:41:56 PM
Any news on when it will be open fully back to St George I heard March or May which is it
The Midland Metro website is claiming that the line will reopen to St Georges on Tuesday.  From what I saw on Friday, they've got a lot to do to achieve that.  Mind you, Centro said March and Tuesday is March (just!).

http://nxbus.co.uk/the-metro/information/midland-metro-line-to-wolverhampton-planned-reopening

P419 EJW

Network West Midlands on Facebook says "Midland Metro has now reopened back to Wolverhampton St George's and trams are running normally again. Midland Metro would like to thank all customers for their patience during these works."

Other Walsall Tony

Yes, trams are running to and from St George's today.

32 was out on test, 09,10 and at least two more T69s were in service.
Tony

John

Quote from: Other Walsall Tony on March 31, 2015, 11:42:04 AM

32 was out on test, 09,10 and at least two more T69s were in service.

9 was one of them, and 32 was still out on test around 4pm

Trident 4609

Why is Metro Replacement still running? 4140 and 4323 noted on there this afternoon.

wembley86

When does the line works for new stops commence in wolverhampton

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk