News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

CLEAN BUSES

Started by Nathan4775, May 21, 2012, 05:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nathan4775

http://wmbusphotos.com/NXWM/4225-4474/4261.html

Why carn't buses stay like this for longer that a few weeks
My Flickr;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90949252@N04/
-----------------------------------------------------------------
4775, 4770, 4697, 4698 , 4141, 4444, 4555

nx4737

Oh dear.

Because they're used on roads that aren't clean... ::)

Ashley

The bus looks immaculate in that picture. However if you looked inside, il bet there was still some etching on the windows

John

Quote from: Ashley on May 22, 2012, 12:10:27 PM
The bus looks immaculate in that picture. However if you looked inside, il bet there was still some etching on the windows

You can still see it on the upstairs windows.

BU07 LGO

The big problem is brake dust which builds up on the wheels very quickly turning them black. I don't understand why they dont paint the wheels black?

mranon

or even clean them properly

4584 recently pictured in the new 'Off white' has already been involved in an accident! I saw it today on the 529 I think with a cracked front bumper. Some of Wolves new Volvo's already have scrapes & grazes on them, most probably caused by...... Maybe a new topic!!!
Enviro 200 Rebels......Venturing Out Into New Territory's!!

Discodave

Karcher would make a fortune  8)

Nathan4775

I was in Manchester All Day yesterday and Visited 3 Bus Station, but what I did notice on the Buses is that there wasnt a spec of Black dirt on the bus, no litter on the upper decks or Graffitti on the Seats, I was thinking if NXWM buses looked like this then  8)
My Flickr;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90949252@N04/
-----------------------------------------------------------------
4775, 4770, 4697, 4698 , 4141, 4444, 4555

Tony

Quote from: NathanJC on June 03, 2012, 10:59:54 AM
I was in Manchester All Day yesterday and Visited 3 Bus Station, but what I did notice on the Buses is that there wasnt a spec of Black dirt on the bus, no litter on the upper decks or Graffitti on the Seats, I was thinking if NXWM buses looked like this then  8)

Rose tinted glasses I think.

When I was in Manchester 3 weeks ago the Stagecoach Fleet looked very smart, and is generally in a slightly better condition than the NXWM fleet with a better livery to hide general dirt, but look closely and nearly all had window etching. As for the First Manchester fleet it is in a disgusting state, far worse than anything NXWM or Rotala.

PM

First Manchester is horrible-Beverley Bell hates it-unreliable and dirty although at least that post-dereg soup red livery has finally gone!!

jade4444

Well,

NXWM is Worst graffiti bus than Coventry bus.  All Coventry bus hasn't graffiti window and before happen 4454 been graffiti window on 32 route and NXC been investigate cctv and been found I think two boys sent to court and fine up. One or two boys been payed new window replace this 4454.
I like NXC is much better and I can't believe Almost 12 route was very cleaner but 12 route is heavy people in bus and many route is very well cleaner and sometime 21 Enivro 400 has dirty.

Ashley

I know First Manchesters buses are in an awful state. Im suprised Stagecoach have dirty buses. In gloucestershire rthey are virtually spotless

Tony

Quote from: Ashley on June 05, 2012, 01:55:35 PM
I know First Manchesters buses are in an awful state. Im suprised Stagecoach have dirty buses. In gloucestershire rthey are virtually spotless

I don't know whether you have noticed, but dirt depends on the weather! On a wet day in winter when salt has been put down every bus in the country will be dirty within one hour!

winston

Quote from: Ashley on June 05, 2012, 01:55:35 PM

Supposedly First are transferring circa 100 new double deckers from the Olympic Shuttle fleet in to Manchester after the games are over, with another 100 new vehicles due the following year. I guess in all an attempt to get the traffic commissioner off their backs

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk