News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Anyone used to create bus routes on GTA?

Started by 4504, May 20, 2012, 04:53:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wilmotm (Matt Wilmot)

Quote from: trident4370 on May 21, 2012, 06:45:06 PM
Quote from: makkacdt on May 21, 2012, 06:26:02 PM

ANy chance of sharing them ?

What site do you use, aussiex.org, or the offical omsi site and forums

I tend to stick to playglobe, (as the owner of aussiex is a bit of a stuck up pompous tit) I'll gladly share them with anyone who wants them but they might not be the best about!

Would love your repaints trident, all the links on Playglobe always seem to be either down or removed so is there an alternative way you can share them? Even email if there not too big

Yeah, inter working routes is a must for GTA  :)
I just wish they could allow you to make your own routes, and stops that people would get on and off at, and having other buses driving the same route would be a nice touch... Or am I asking too much  :o

Quote from: trident4370 on May 21, 2012, 03:02:41 PM
Quote from: 4504 on May 21, 2012, 01:58:30 PM
8) I also tried to re-create the 2/3/3A

I think mine was:-

• 2 - Fishmarket South - Lancaster via Star Junction & Middle Park
  • 3 - Fishmarket South - Alderney City (Bus Station) via Star Junction & Middle Park
  • 3A - Fishmarket South - Alderney City (Boyden Avenue) via Star Junction & Middle Parl

Haha I think it's most bus Enthusiasts guilty secret if Im honest ;) The 2/3/3A are fine choices to replicate though ;)

Ha, I have gta iii for my iPad. It's great
The hardest decision when following a bus route is deciding whether to use the bus or the coach
The bus, design wise could be a lot better.
But the coach handling is ridiculously tight

Quote from: nx4737 on May 21, 2012, 06:43:23 PM
Funny, I just discovered this thread after spending the last few hours playing GTA3 on my iPad :D

makkacdt

even thou i perfer proper bus simulators like omsi, gta vice city was good as for every passanger who came on you got a fiver lol
Wouldnt mind a 10 min bus service....

danny

Haha travel vicecity was expensive lol
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

ilovetea4370

Vice City was the best, driving around picking up fivers at every stop with Flash FM on ;)

ilovetea4370

Quote from: 4504 on May 21, 2012, 11:51:12 PM
Yeah, inter working routes is a must for GTA  :)
I just wish they could allow you to make your own routes, and stops that people would get on and off at, and having other buses driving the same route would be a nice touch... Or am I asking too much  :o

Hehe On the PC Version I'm sure it'd be possible for a techy to make a patch like that, they have certainly made a "virtual police" mod for gta4 with authentic police radios and proper emergency missions on like gta3 style, not just the most wanted! I'd imagine some kind of bus mod would be possible but I dont think things like bus stops are programmed in on 4 so it would take a long time and a very patient programmer! As for the consoles I doubt it would ever happen tbh! The new gta's seem to be lacking in things like that (Things to do once all the missions are complete!)

ilovetea4370

Quote from: wilmotm on May 21, 2012, 09:38:16 PM
Quote from: trident4370 on May 21, 2012, 06:45:06 PM
Quote from: makkacdt on May 21, 2012, 06:26:02 PM

ANy chance of sharing them ?

What site do you use, aussiex.org, or the offical omsi site and forums

I tend to stick to playglobe, (as the owner of aussiex is a bit of a stuck up pompous tit) I'll gladly share them with anyone who wants them but they might not be the best about!

Would love your repaints trident, all the links on Playglobe always seem to be either down or removed so is there an alternative way you can share them? Even email if there not too big

I'm about to do a big update on playglobe with all improved NXWM liveries and seating patterns, and some other local ops (Green bus, Midland etc.) so in a few days there should be some up to date links appearing ;)

makkacdt

Wouldnt mind a 10 min bus service....

trident4370

GTA V on Tuesday, Videos on youtube show buses with people on so could well be a fully functional bus system again! :D

Liverpool Street

Quote from: trident4370 on September 14, 2013, 08:12:43 PM
GTA V on Tuesday, Videos on youtube show buses with people on so could well be a fully functional bus system again! :D

Any idea what buses are included on this game? What's era is GTA V set? No chance of Leyland Nationals then?
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

John

Quote from: Liverpool Street on September 14, 2013, 08:17:26 PM
Any idea what buses are included on this game? What's era is GTA V set? No chance of Leyland Nationals then?

GTA5 is in the modern day. I should have mine on Tuesday  :)

trident4370

Nooo, if only! It's set in California I believe present day, so will be these (have to be quick, the videos are disappearing quickly!)

Liverpool Street

Quote from: John on September 14, 2013, 08:22:12 PM
Quote from: Liverpool Street on September 14, 2013, 08:17:26 PM

GTA5 is in the modern day. I should have mine on Tuesday  :)

Well make sure to upload some bus-related videos for me to enjoy then ;)

Quote from: trident4370 on September 14, 2013, 08:22:47 PM
Nooo, if only! It's set in California I believe present day, so will be these (have to be quick, the videos are disappearing quickly!)

Looks good. Shame its the same generic American Transit crud.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

trident4370

Hmmm although if it helps, some of the buses should be different colours :P

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk