News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

First West of England

Started by Roy, July 26, 2014, 10:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrumKev86

It's been like it down here for the past few months, honestly don't know what First are doing. How confusing it must be for passengers to see a South Gloucestershire Lynx with branding of Yate, Thornbury and Chipping Sodbury on a 2 to Stockwood. Theres currently a Gemini with 1,2,2A branding that has been on a 522 to Bath, done the 349 to Keynsham and back. 17 between Southmead to Keynsham and later the T1s to Thornbury. 

Seems at least in North Somerset we are still getting the badgerline in the main, quite a few transfers from Leicester and Worcester that haven't been painted yet but won't be given First's policy I would imagine. 
Grew up in Great Barr, now living in North Somerset

markcf83

Quote from: BrumKev86 on September 12, 2024, 06:53:39 PMIt's been like it down here for the past few months, honestly don't know what First are doing. How confusing it must be for passengers to see a South Gloucestershire Lynx with branding of Yate, Thornbury and Chipping Sodbury on a 2 to Stockwood. Theres currently a Gemini with 1,2,2A branding that has been on a 522 to Bath, done the 349 to Keynsham and back. 17 between Southmead to Keynsham and later the T1s to Thornbury.

Seems at least in North Somerset we are still getting the badgerline in the main, quite a few transfers from Leicester and Worcester that haven't been painted yet but won't be given First's policy I would imagine.
.....not forgetting the eight that moved to Bristol from Leeds recently.....
Don't judge me until you've walked in my size ten shoes.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk