News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Hybrid's

Started by Jay, July 09, 2014, 07:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

37351ml

5518 was on the 23 this evening noted at 20.17 ex city on broad st.

Liverpool Street

Harborne Corridor has now got red branding. No route numbers yet, just "Birmingham | Edgebaston | Harborne - Via Broad Street"

- 22, 23, 24, 29 [possibly] can all benefit from this branding then...
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

JB93

Do we think any B7RLE's will get identical branding on the 29?

Liverpool Street

Quote from: JB93 on July 11, 2014, 11:28:32 AM

Doubt it, red + red wouldn't mix well on the colour wheel.
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
until it cought fire

JB93

Quote from: Liverpool Street on July 11, 2014, 11:36:00 AM
Quote from: JB93 on July 11, 2014, 11:28:32 AM

Doubt it, red + red wouldn't mix well on the colour wheel.

I didn't think about that!  8)

AndrewLee

Fingers crossed the B7RLE's don't get any branding whatsoever. Not a big fan of branding plus I like those buses looking standard. The E200's at BC look rough with the branding compared to the two that don't have it.

Mike K

Quote from: Liverpool Street on July 11, 2014, 11:23:01 AM
Harborne Corridor has now got red branding. No route numbers yet, just "Birmingham | Edgebaston | Harborne - Via Broad Street"

- 22, 23, 24, 29 [possibly] can all benefit from this branding then...

Just saw it on 5510, it's along the lines of the 934 etc or Sutton Lines branding with a red stripe behind the green front in line with recent branding efforts. Front branding is similar to that applied to B7RLEs. Frequency is every 4 minutes. Looks quite smart

CL

@Mike K - Looks smart, but the rear branding sorta lets it down... It coudldn't have been the whole engine door, but just UNDERNEATH the Wrightbus insignia... ::) Looks terrific though!
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Mike K

Quote from: clayderman on July 11, 2014, 05:07:53 PM
@Mike K - Looks smart, but the rear branding sorta lets it down... It coudldn't have been the whole engine door, but just UNDERNEATH the Wrightbus insignia... ::) Looks terrific though!
@clayderman, the rear looks a lot smarter than the native B5s without that awful vinyl covering it. My only issue is the colour. Navy blue would have been nice.

Is this the first time NX have 'recycled' branding?

Liverpool Street

@Mike K, Navy blue branding is for the E400 MMC for the Pershore Road next year. ;)
until it cought fire

CL

@Liverpool Street, is this you confirming the E400MMC are for services 45/47???
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

tank90

Quote from: Mike K on July 11, 2014, 05:48:40 PM
Quote from: clayderman on July 11, 2014, 05:07:53 PM
@clayderman, the rear looks a lot smarter than the native B5s without that awful vinyl covering it. My only issue is the colour. Navy blue would have been nice.

Is this the first time NX have 'recycled' branding?

No not Recycling branding just using common sense, as Red on Red doesn't work but Red on Green does.
Navy Blue on Red works really well.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

I notice on the new hybrid branding of harborne services now all volvo b5h , bus featured in the ad is an enviro 400 , just thought I,d point it out.

nitromatt1

Quote from: 2900 on July 13, 2014, 11:54:31 AM
I notice on the new hybrid branding of harborne services now all volvo b5h , bus featured in the ad is an enviro 400 , just thought I,d point it out.

Yes I noticed that too, NX usually have a better level of attention to detail

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk