News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Open day Wolverhampton garage

Started by karl724223, July 01, 2014, 01:12:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

domino.99

Quote from: Kevin_Brum12 on April 07, 2015, 07:08:41 PM
Will there be extra journeys offered on the 2 between Wolverhampton Bus Station and the garage on the open day?  AG ones in years passed used to have relief's on the 1 with a Rover ticket, but with normal services with usual ticket availability operating for the non bus enthusiast.

Last year we had just normal services with normal tickets although this year may be different...

BN

Quote from: BusFan on April 07, 2015, 06:04:55 PM
I would like to see the inside of the garage but oh well ! I'll try my best to come, I can finally meet some fellow enthusiasts.

Not sure if they will do it this year but we did tours round the depot.

Wumpty

Also confirmed today is Signal 107 radio.
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

karl724223

Is this still on and what buses are going ?

Liberator9

@karl724223

Should still all be on - no doubt an Enviro 400 MMC will make its way there, and wouldn't surprise me if a Enviro 200 MMC from AG went up there as well really - I hope so  ;) NX will want to showcase their latest stuff. I know they had a Scania bendi last year and a B6 and Merc; perhaps a B6 will be there again this year.

karl724223

I know a e400 mmc stands a very good chance of being there 😉

BN

Quote from: karl724223 on April 24, 2015, 07:07:41 PM
Is this still on and what buses are going ?

In the process of organising a Borismater.

Trident 4609

I have indeed been informed of the presence of an MMC and the possibility of a NB4L. 4001 will very likely be withdrawn by the time the Open Day comes but I do hope it is on display (As per last year). The oldest Decker against one of the newest!

wembley86

it is a shame midland metro could not have a open day and have towing cars 272-t2 and bush 631 make an appearance.

karl724223

Nice if bc and ag send new buses as well let's hope more effort is made from preserved buses and stall holders

James4368

I hoping my mate at De Courcey (Miller St) takes a Levante (Coach) hopefully MD23 (Pride Of Britain Livery)
Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

windy miller

Quote from: karl724223 on April 25, 2015, 02:58:26 PM
Nice if bc and ag send new buses as well let's hope more effort is made from preserved buses and stall holders
Hi Karl.. Is this wolves open day THIS weekend?  (25/26th)? or is it Monday?  And the entrance fee... I presume there is one?    Thanks           Can't find 861/862 anywhere
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Trident 4609

Quote from: windy miller on April 25, 2015, 03:47:48 PM
   Hi Karl.. Is this wolves open day THIS weekend?  (25/26th)? or is it Monday?  And the entrance fee... I presume there is one?    Thanks           Can't find 861/862 anywhere

The Open Day Day is on Sunday 21st June 2015. Last year there was no entrance fee but donations are welcome (money goes to charity)

In response to 861/2, 862 is off the road with accident damage. Currently at Carlyle Bus & Coach in Great Bridge being repaired.

John

Quote from: Nathan on April 25, 2015, 06:05:40 PM
The Open Day Day is on Sunday 21st June 2015. Last year there was no entrance fee but donations are welcome (money goes to charity)

In response to 861/2, 862 is off the road with accident damage. Currently at Carlyle Bus & Coach in Great Bridge being repaired.

861 on the 81 today

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk