News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

GRS Travel

Started by Tomjusttom, April 27, 2012, 11:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

driver

3 buses out monday morning then magically 4 out monday afternoon and a mix of 3 and 4 out all week. there obviously not running all there mileage daily

HTA844N

Mr Ram's health isn't too good at the minute that's why there's a shortage.

karl724223

So timetable depends on managers health that's good for the public

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: baker_06 on June 10, 2014, 01:36:47 PM

So do they have no spare drivers?
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

andrew1991

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on June 10, 2014, 03:15:05 PM
Quote from: baker_06 on June 10, 2014, 01:36:47 PM

So do they have no spare drivers?

A good company should have a system in place just incase of this sort of problem.

karl724223

HTA844N

No spare drivers. Mr Ram has 3 regular drivers and himself to make the 4th. Occasionally he can manage to acquire drivers from elsewhere.

the trainbasher

Mr Ram is out today on the 246

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Stuharris 6360

Saw a notice on the back of one of there buses saying that they repaired vehicles to VOSA standards?
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

andrew1991

I find it difficult to believe grs are making money on the 246 every bus ive seen today have only had a couple of pensioners on

karl724223

I saw two of there buses following each other at holly hall going to dudley both in service

Stuharris 6360

Has the registration for the 222 gone through VOSA yet, although presumably they will be banned from Merry Hill bu Station to!

the trainbasher

@Stuharris 6360 I haven't seen anything on there and I check daily for registrations twice each day

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

wilmotm (Matt Wilmot)

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on June 16, 2014, 07:10:36 PM
Has the registration for the 222 gone through VOSA yet, although presumably they will be banned from Merry Hill bu Station to!

Well that is never going to work then, as where's the nearest stop they could use? No one is going to want to walk into Merry Hill from a distance

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: wilmotm (Matt Wilmot) on June 16, 2014, 07:49:05 PM
Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on June 16, 2014, 07:10:36 PM

Well that is never going to work then, as where's the nearest stop they could use? No one is going to want to walk into Merry Hill from a distance

Suppose they could always surprise us and actually ask Centro for some slots in the bus stations.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk