News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

YW trident on fire

Started by James4368, June 12, 2014, 03:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liverpool Street

Sentence not long enough. 5 years it should be minimum.

Oh and they have learning difficulties and autism apparently.
~ so do members of this forum but they dont set any buses on fire. . .
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Ronnoc

Well, I hope they die the same way. I swear! Did the driver EVEN use the fire extinguisher RIGHT OUTSIDE HIS CAB?

Tony

Quote from: ronnoc1k8 on November 10, 2014, 08:29:23 PM
Well, I hope they die the same way. I swear! Did the driver EVEN use the fire extinguisher RIGHT OUTSIDE HIS CAB?

Question
Do You
A) Make sure everyone is safe including yourself and stand at a safe distance.
B) Stand within a metre of a burning top deck with a fire extinguisher that will run out way before you have extinguished the fire risking your own life in the off-chance you might make the damage slightly less?

If you answer B you qualify to be taken away by the men in white coats.

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Tony on November 10, 2014, 08:35:39 PM

Question
Do You
B) Stand within a metre of a burning top deck with a fire extinguisher that will run out way before you have extinguished the fire risking your own life in the off-chance you might make the damage slightly less?

I was gonna answer 3).

Where do I stand regarding the men in white coats? This'll be my 4th time this year!! Haha
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
until it cought fire

Ronnoc

Quote from: Liverpool Street on November 10, 2014, 10:01:16 PM

Question
Do You

I was gonna answer 3).

Where do I stand regarding the men in white coats? This'll be my 4th time this year!! Haha
I'd say there be atleast some new security guards on buses. I wonder what a bus would be like with a sprinkler system, or even a fire alarm.

trident4370

I've said for a while buses should carry some kind of smoke detector system upstairs, not for fires well yes that aswell but to detect smokers and enable drivers to report the problem(or maybe they already do and we don't know about it!). A sprinkler system is just asking for trouble you'd get chavs holding lighters up just to flood the buses "for a laugh". As for security guards I'm not really sure NX would or should have to effectively pay to have the buses policed,  if anything this incident should highlight the case for a higher police presence on all public transport but again it all costs money and with all the cuts of late It won't happen.

Gareth

No one died  no one was injured. Wishing death upon someone is harsh to say the least!

trident4370

Quote from: Gareth on November 11, 2014, 03:01:30 PM

No one died  no one was injured. Wishing death upon someone is harsh to say the least!
You say that but they knew full well people might die as a result of their actions, they left the bus laughing knowing that. Had the driver not been alerted and left the stop as normal who knows what could have happened. They deserve everything they get and more.

Liverpool Street

Quote from: ronnoc1k8 on November 11, 2014, 06:14:22 AM
Quote from: Liverpool Street on November 10, 2014, 10:01:16 PM

Question
Do You

I was gonna answer 3).

I'd say there be atleast some new security guards on buses. I wonder what a bus would be like with a sprinkler system, or even a fire alarm.

Security guards? How about just a bit of respect for the driver?

True but, I wonder what public opinion would be if these two scumbags actually did die from their own actions? Probably come out in sympathy "ohh they were just misunderstood young boys" . Would NOT get that from me I tell you that much. Pointless violence and destruction like this should be punishable harshly. What ever happened childish innocence and such fun things as "knock door run" - now that's a game we all enjoyed! Poor old Mr. Arnold from 76, I got him a treat as a nipper! Bottle base glasses and two walking sticks. Poor old fool. I ended up doing gardening for him for punishment. Boy did I get sweaty that summer. And the belt 5 times from the old man whilst he was laughing at the stories I was telling him. Haha

Quote from: trident4370 on November 11, 2014, 04:10:12 PM

You say that but they knew full well people might die as a result of their actions, they left the bus laughing knowing that. Had the driver not been alerted and left the stop as normal who knows what could have happened. They deserve everything they get and more.

Yeah a longer sentence should of been impositions to say the very least.
until it cought fire

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk