News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Bush Crash in East London

Started by Trident 4609, June 04, 2014, 08:52:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nitromatt1

On the plus side, another Borismaster bites the dust (for now at least...)

Trident 4609

Quote from: Matt on June 04, 2014, 09:03:41 AM

Is it one of the prototypes or one of the recent deliveries?

nitromatt1

@Nathan looks like a 12 plate in the photo

the trainbasher

Quote from: Nathan on June 04, 2014, 09:06:32 AM

@Nathan Looks like a prototype as the 38/N38 only has the first one...
@Matt nothing wrong with the Borismasters!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Liverpool Street

One of the virtues of 360 degree CCTV should have this settled in a matter of weeks. Good old TfL
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: the trainbasher on June 04, 2014, 09:31:26 AM
Quote from: Nathan on June 04, 2014, 09:06:32 AM

@Nathan Looks like a prototype as the 38/N38 only has the first one...
@Matt nothing wrong with the Borismasters!

It is LT176, TFL are currently in the process of converting the 38/N38 to New Routemaster operation.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Matt on June 04, 2014, 09:12:10 AM

All new Routemaster plates begin LTZ
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

nitromatt1

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on June 04, 2014, 10:50:05 AM
Quote from: Matt on June 04, 2014, 09:12:10 AM

All new Routemaster plates begin LTZ

Shows what I know about them - naff all!

CL

Whilst on the topic of crashes - Two school buses collided yesterday, one Volvo Palantine & the other a Dennis Dart (which, imo, is a silly choice for a school bus anyway) - I read it in the Metro this morning, one boy suffered serious injuries & had to be flown to hospital, with an air helicopter. Let hope the best for him.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/06/03/bus-crash-carnage-on-the-school-run-4749225/
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

nitromatt1

Tony

Quote from: clayderman on June 04, 2014, 06:49:42 PM
Whilst on the topic of crashes - Two school buses collided yesterday, one Volvo Palantine & the other a Dennis Dart (which, imo, is a silly choice for a school bus anyway) - I read it in the Metro this morning, one boy suffered serious injuries & had to be flown to hospital, with an air helicopter. Let hope the best for him.

Dreadful incident, but why is a dart a 'silly choice for a school bus' It wasn't full & standing so obviously had enough seats for the run it was doing, so what makes it a worse choice than any other bus with the same number of seats

PM

Quote from: Tony on June 04, 2014, 07:03:50 PM
Quote from: clayderman on June 04, 2014, 06:49:42 PM

Dreadful incident, but why is a dart a 'silly choice for a school bus' It wasn't full & standing so obviously had enough seats for the run it was doing, so what makes it a worse choice than any other bus with the same number of seats

Yes, an awful incident and I only saw one of those darts the other day. Very smart they are too but quite why it is a bad school bus choice?! Happily no-one at this stage has died as a result.

CL

I just though with the size of the vehicle, it wouldn't cope with all the people sitting down. I've used a poor choice of words then. :/
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk