News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Flasher on the Bus?

Started by CL, May 30, 2014, 11:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CL

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/flasher-exposed-himself-birmingham-bus-7193963

The things people do these days are just too sick.  ::) What baffles me so much is that the report claims it to be a double decker, where it's clearly a Scania Omnilink on the 6.  ::) Get it right, Birmingham Mail!  >:(
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

trident4370

The Birmingham Fail get it right again! -_-   
I will never forget when me and another member of this forum were having a day out bus bashing, and casually as anything on a passing 97 we saw a really old guy, who should have known better, clearly drunk just waving his........ up the top deck window while all of the other passengers were just pretending not to notice. Nothing says welcome to Birmingham quite like that   :-[

bususer12

They also say that he's a black man on their reporting, doesn't look black???

Mike K

To quote the classic line from The Inbetweeners, "Bus W**ker!".

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Mike K on May 31, 2014, 01:35:19 AM
To quote the classic line from The Inbetweeners, "Bus W**ker!".

Haha! Good one Mike!
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk