News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

network West Midlands service changes page

Started by mikestone, May 10, 2014, 01:36:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikestone

I had a reply to a complaint that the changes for 27th April basically saying there was no need to show items covered elsewhere on the website, to which I replied IMO it was sheer idleness on someones part and it si now up to date, but without the usual last update date.
Did anyone notice when it was updated
;
That said the item for Coventry PRS still says alternative provision is being considered, when the relevant changes  to Stagecoach services is the next item but one!

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: mikestone on May 10, 2014, 01:36:39 PM
I had a reply to a complaint that the changes for 27th April basically saying there was no need to show items covered elsewhere on the website, to which I replied IMO it was sheer idleness on someones part and it si now up to date, but without the usual last update date.
Did anyone notice when it was updated
;
That said the item for Coventry PRS still says alternative provision is being considered, when the relevant changes  to Stagecoach services is the next item but one!

I agree with you, in the past when a network review has taken place, the service changes page has been updated even if additional information has been shown else where.

What about if you have the service change page book marked, means you go there without visiting any other page!
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Stu

I don't know what it is, but lately Network West Midlands have become very poor at updating their website with relevant information that people need to know, especially with regard to service changes.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

the trainbasher

They probably made the website guy redundant?

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Valandil

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on May 10, 2014, 05:04:03 PMWhat about if you have the service change page book marked, means you go there without visiting any other page!

This is exactly what I did -- and was still waiting for the update after the 27th April had passed!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk