News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Sapphire / Gold / Premier etc services

Started by Tony, May 07, 2014, 08:23:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PM

Quote from: Stu on May 08, 2014, 12:24:51 AM
It seems to be a common misconception that all people who catch buses are smelly tramps. People are just generally anti-social, and just don't want to sit next to another human being, maybe thats why some people choose to stand in the most inconvenient places when there are plenty of seats available!

I'm not saying that's true of all passengers but it is true of some unfortunately and that will always dissuade a non-user. And your last point is why Arriva Sapphire/Stagecoach gold are good in having individual seats.

Liverpool Street

Quote from: DiamondDart on May 08, 2014, 12:16:21 AM
Yeah, I like Notepanel's comment as well, unsurprisingly. How can you get people like this off buses? Not even people who have broken the law but without being rude, a lot of passengers will be put off if a smelly person is sat nearby. Also, Mum with 5 screaming kids ramming a greggs pastie down the child's throat to get them to stop bawling is hardly going to encourage new ridership.

Actually saw this today! 957! Scumbags!
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk