News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Stagecoach in Coventry & Warwickshire

Started by Valandil, April 04, 2014, 11:38:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coventrybususer95

The coventry 51 on bus times seems to be tracking as the 51 Northampton - Brackmills but showing both routes if this makes sense
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

Sandy Lane

Quote from: Rachvince53 on January 06, 2023, 10:25:46 AMI think it was the extended Christmas break which caused a problem too along with the large number of changes happening all at once.
Update on the stop at Warwickshire Shopping Park this am.

Stop is privately owned by WSP and now serves both the NXC 3 and SC 60.
The very old style RTI is saying bus times are not currently available.
There are no TT's at all in the shelter.

Bus Times app only shows the NXC 3.

The OAP's havent got a clue what is going on.

Solo1

Quote from: Rachvince53 on January 06, 2023, 10:25:46 AMI think it was the extended Christmas break which caused a problem too along with the large number of changes happening all at once.
True but would need a few people to put up the new timetables about 6 one do each side 

Rachvince53

Quote from: Sandy Lane on January 06, 2023, 01:54:52 PMUpdate on the stop at Warwickshire Shopping Park this am.

Stop is privately owned by WSP and now serves both the NXC 3 and SC 60.
The very old style RTI is saying bus times are not currently available.
There are no TT's at all in the shelter.

Bus Times app only shows the NXC 3.

The OAP's havent got a clue what is going on.

It depends upon who's responsible for keeping the bus information correct. It may be TfWM under contract to the site owners or someone else.  I would contact both TfWM and the site owners and point out the problem. At least then you would have done your best to alert whoever is responsible. 

Rachvince53

Quote from: Solo1 on January 06, 2023, 03:28:17 PMTrue but would need a few people to put up the new timetables about 6 one do each side
Again I think it's the unusual circumstances that are at least partly to blame. I also think it's the perception held by some that everyone is online and so updated information at stops isn't as urgent as previous.  

Solo1

Quote from: Rachvince53 on January 06, 2023, 05:46:01 PMAgain I think it's the unusual circumstances that are at least partly to blame. I also think it's the perception held by some that everyone is online and so updated information at stops isn't as urgent as previous.
I read they are printing them & sending them out the next day to put on the bus stops so about a week & might be alll done

Rachvince53

Quote from: Solo1 on January 07, 2023, 09:26:35 AMI read they are printing them & sending them out the next day to put on the bus stops so about a week & might be alll done
Let's hope so. I also hope they sort out the errors on the new timetables such as wrong information on Diamond 96 mentioned on another thread.

Solo1

Quote from: Rachvince53 on January 07, 2023, 09:33:59 AMLet's hope so. I also hope they sort out the errors on the new timetables such as wrong information on Diamond 96 mentioned on another thread.
I saw that if they know they can change it

ellspurs

Quote from: Rachvince53 on January 07, 2023, 09:33:59 AMLet's hope so. I also hope they sort out the errors on the new timetables such as wrong information on Diamond 96 mentioned on another thread.
It took them nearly 2 months to get the 96 info out in the first place when the route changed the last time.

Sandy Lane

Some good news from Rugby SC Twit feed 

as of now all rugby services are running,
thanks and have a good day

Sandy Lane

Quote from: Sandy Lane on January 02, 2023, 08:55:18 PMSC 60 replaces part of the NXC 3 route from tomorrow am.
When I looked this afternoon so far some of the bus stop flags and TT's have not yet been updated by TfWM.
Guess someone will be getting up very early tomorrow to get it sorted?
Where the 60 replaces the NXC 3 in Coventry some stops have now got the new TT but the flags have not been changed yet. Seems a bit messy to me?

Sandy Lane

Quote from: Sandy Lane on December 06, 2022, 10:06:30 PMThe 86 Rugby - Cov timetable looks like its reduced to hourly from year end. Thats a big cut!

https://www.stagecoachbus.com/service-updates/serviceupdatesarticle?SituationId=ID-05/12/2022-10:04:24:141

Service update shows more pain on the 86 for Binley Woods & Brandon passengers for 2 weeks.
https://www.stagecoachbus.com/service-updates/serviceupdatesarticle?SituationId=ID-06/02/2023-10:06:15:894

Service 86 - Rugby Road - Binley Woods 06 Feb 2023

Due to a road closure on Rugby Road, Binley Woods from 13th February to 3rd March 2023 09:30 - 15:30, buses will be diverting and not able to serve Rugby Rd, Binley Woods & Brandon.

Please catch your bus from Morrisons and Avondale Rd

Sandy Lane

Quote from: Sandy Lane on February 02, 2023, 11:00:43 AMWhere the 60 replaces the NXC 3 in Coventry some stops have now got the new TT but the flags have not been changed yet. Seems a bit messy to me?
I see the SC 60 route drivers are counting ang logging on the ticket machine the number of people who get OFF at each bus stop. Do any other buses do this in the West Mids?

Coventrybususer95

In
Quote from: Sandy Lane on February 10, 2023, 02:29:47 PMI see the SC 60 route drivers are counting ang logging on the ticket machine the number of people who get OFF at each bus stop. Do any other buses do this in the West Mids?
Could be to see how used it is and if any route charges need to happen
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

jc

Quote from: Sandy Lane on February 10, 2023, 02:29:47 PMI see the SC 60 route drivers are counting ang logging on the ticket machine the number of people who get OFF at each bus stop. Do any other buses do this in the West Mids?
All Stagecoach services record this automatically on the machine when a ticket is sold or pass scanned, drivers should then recored when passengers leave the vehicle.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk