News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

leaflets for services (nxwm)

Started by Christopher, February 20, 2014, 06:32:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christopher

where can you get leaflets for nxwm services
long live x96 branding

andrew1991

If you mean timetables, the travel shop in dudley bus station.

Theres also catch the bus to merry hill leaflets. There may still be some hybrid leaflets in there too, i havent been in for a couple weeks

andrew1991

Walsall, west brom & wolverhampton bus station.

PM

Birmingham City Centre NXWM shop in the Pavillions Shopping Centre

Metrorider

You can download any timetable to a PDF file from the Network West Midlands website if that helps?
Paul.

Christopher

long live x96 branding

PM

Quote from: Christopher on February 20, 2014, 07:36:12 PM
can you print the pdf timetables

Yes, though with so many travel shops with the full range it's probably not worth it

Yes, Coventry Pool Meadow as well

P419 EJW

According to your profile, you live in Wolverhampton. So, assuming that you do, there are plenty of leaflets in the bus station.

Liverpool Street

Christopher - Please edit your original post instead of double posting endlessly. You realise how annoying it can get? Please don't make me ban you again. This time, it will be permanent. Me, Tony and Winston have all warned you - Don't make me do so again!
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

PM

Quote from: Liverpool Street on February 20, 2014, 07:43:06 PM
Christopher - Please edit your original post instead of double posting endlessly. You realise how annoying it can get? Please don't make me ban you again. This time, it will be permanent. Me, Tony and Winston have all warned you - Don't make me do so again!

I think I speak for most people in saying that fair, reasonable questions people will be prepared to answer but people get frustrated with endless new threads, pointless questions and confusing quoting causing repetition and making it extremely hard to read.

Nathan4775

Quote from: Christopher on February 20, 2014, 07:38:35 PM
can you get them from coventry

You can pick NX Coventry leaflets up in the Pavilions Travel Shop in Birmingham  :)
My Flickr;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90949252@N04/
-----------------------------------------------------------------
4775, 4770, 4697, 4698 , 4141, 4444, 4555

Trident 4609

Quote from: P419 EJW on February 20, 2014, 07:40:24 PM
According to your profile, you live in Wolverhampton. So, assuming that you do, there are plenty of leaflets in the bus station.

Sorry to bring this up but it appears he has copied my profile saying he is 14 and living in Wolverhampton!

andrew1991

Quote from: Nathan on February 20, 2014, 08:32:06 PM

Sorry to bring this up but it appears he has copied my profile saying he is 14 and living in Wolverhampton!

It says he's 17, but i swear it said 14 the other day. I'm also sure that he said he lived on the 222 route before too, but then i'm sure he said he lived on the diversion of the 126 off birmingham new road too

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Andrew on February 20, 2014, 08:44:23 PM
Quote from: Nathan on February 20, 2014, 08:32:06 PM

It says he's 17, but i swear it said 14 the other day. I'm also sure that he said he lived on the 222 route before too, but then i'm sure he said he lived on the diversion of the 126 off birmingham new road too

I've banned him.

Had enough of his antics.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Trident 4609

It did just but i have just told him not to. Why he had the need to say he was living in Wolverhampton and having the same birthday/age as me?!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk