News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Bus passenger attacked on number 24 bus

Started by andrew1991, February 05, 2014, 03:53:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trident4370

It's Good quality CCTV images so hopefully someone will identify the scum.

andrew1991

Quote from: trident4370 on February 05, 2014, 06:05:55 PM
It's Good quality CCTV images so hopefully someone will identify the scum.

I think i have seen both of them before but can't be certain. Most probably both appeared on jeremy kyle

Stu

Just another example of the uncivilised future society that is being developed.  :-[

In a parallel universe, if someone complained about children throwing sweets, the children would have been scolded and the parents' apologise to the 'victim'. No, here the opposite happens... someone complains politely about feral children, and then gets savagely attacked by the feral parents.

In front of their children. What kind of example is this to set to your children? I hope they are proud of themselves, and I hope in the future the children will be embarrassed to see this footage of their parents.

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Stu on February 05, 2014, 06:49:51 PM
Just another example of the uncivilised future society that is being developed.  :-[

In a parallel universe, if someone complained about children throwing sweets, the children would have been scolded and the parents' apologise to the 'victim'. No, here the opposite happens... someone complains politely about feral children, and then gets savagely attacked by the feral parents.

In front of their children. What kind of example is this to set to your children? I hope they are proud of themselves, and I hope in the future the children will be embarrassed to see this footage of their parents.

This country is done. Finished. I believe strongly too much damage has happened to repair it. Thank Mr. Blair for all his efforts to destroy the West.

Oh, and Social Services, guess what? I still smack my grandkids if they deserved it. No family member of mine is turning into this feral scum of which most the public seems to strive on.

And women... whats so attractive about these groups of youths in tracksuits, swearing, swigging Special Brew and smoking the leaf for you to openly give them your number? You then actively shun workers, for no obvious reason. This is Labours' benefit culture on top form again it seems.

And Stu, I'm glad I'm not the only one to have noticed it. Saying that, it seems an awful lot of people have the same opinion - but are muted by "White Dee" and the like.

Offended yet?
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Liberator9

I'm appalled to see this kind of behaviour on the buses; we had the tragic stabbing of a schoolgirl last year and now we have parents punching a person who has fairly complained about children pestering him. It seems some people just have no discipline these days. I'm 16 years old now and I've realised in the last 3-4 years this society is declining rapidly. I agree with you LS and Stu; this sort of society is pathetic where you can't even complain about misbehaving kids; If I was the father I'd have apologised straight away and then had a right good shout at the kids for doing that.

Mike K

You've summed it up nicely LS. I get so angry seeing things like this. What purpose do these dregs of humanity serve? If they were dogs they'd be destroyed. It's a shame we don't apply the same rules to violent aggressive people.

The only good thing is that the CCTV images are so clear, they can't fail to be recognised.

BU07 LGO

Whoops just seen it I'll remove this post now

nitromatt1

Quote from: Mike K on February 05, 2014, 09:20:44 PM
If they were dogs they'd be destroyed. It's a shame we don't apply the same rules to violent aggressive people.

The gap between the two species is growing smaller and smaller.

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Matt on February 05, 2014, 09:34:04 PM
Quote from: Mike K on February 05, 2014, 09:20:44 PM
If they were dogs they'd be destroyed. It's a shame we don't apply the same rules to violent aggressive people.

The gap between the two species is growing smaller and smaller.

I would compare them to sewer rats but I wouldn't like to offend the poor rats.

--

And Mike K, you've said exactly what I have for many years. I strongly believe in sterilization and destruction of these "breeds" [Unfortunately, it'll be after a crime has been committed]. Yes, OK, offer help, give them detox and the rest, but at the end of all that, whats left? Fungi and used syringes.

I don't think I've over stepped the mark here. If the people were genuine, they would help themselves - or at least try.

Sorry if you're offended easily by this, and I'm expecting the usual PC replies. But see it from someone who's worked since the age of 14 and after being retired for merely 9 months I've an incurable condition. Then these scumbags abuse everything and nothing gets done. Where's your equality now?
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
until it cought fire

The real problem behind all this is that in most cases like this the offenders get away with it! Occasionally they may get a poxy short sentence, community service or some other walk in the F****** park! whatever they do get, they don't care and it's no good fining them either they don't have any money. Society no longer tackles problem people and social problems in their infancy,  every rule these days seams to be made to be broken, I mean how many times a week does someone walk past you in the street smoking weed? you can smell the S*** everywhere... in the street, in the shop, on the bus....something is wrong, seriously wrong!!

The scum are winning...
Enviro 200 Rebels......Venturing Out Into New Territory's!!

Liverpool Street

Quote from: 4006 on February 06, 2014, 12:52:30 AM
The real problem behind all this is that in most cases like this the offenders get away with it! Occasionally they may get a poxy short sentence, community service or some other walk in the F****** park! whatever they do get, they don't care and it's no good fining them either they don't have any money. Society no longer tackles problem people and social problems in their infancy,  every rule these days seams to be made to be broken, I mean how many times a week does someone walk past you in the street smoking weed? you can smell the S*** everywhere... in the street, in the shop, on the bus....something is wrong, seriously wrong!!

The scum are winning...

I think you're right there, 4006.

It certainly is a case that laws are for the lawful.

Think about it...
until it cought fire

Mike K

This story is literally all over the news today so it's surely only a matter of time before the lowlife are caught.

Westy

Danny Scouser on BBC WM did an interview with Jack Kelly (?) of NX on his show today regarding this.

(I gather Jack or someone else is on Adrian Goldberg's show tomorrow too, I think taking calls(but I could be wrong!))

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk