News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Jobs at NX Bus

Started by Stu, January 31, 2014, 08:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dylan4579

Quote from: karl724223 on February 05, 2014, 12:17:14 PM
Who makes the buses filthy yes the passengers dumping all there rubbish everywhere
Who pays to keep the buses running on the street yes the passengers

richie

Quote from: Dylan4579 on February 05, 2014, 03:59:12 PM
Who makes the buses filthy yes the passengers dumping all there rubbish everywhere

So paying a moderate charge to catch a bus gives people the right to abuse it and litter it?

Dylan4579

Quote from: richie on February 05, 2014, 05:12:34 PM

So paying a moderate charge to catch a bus gives people the right to abuse it and litter it?
I don't mean that, but other passengers that don't litter should have clean buses

karl724223

You speak up and tell the next passenger you see dumping rubbish on a bus if your brave enough if your lucky you might just get a fxxk off mind your own business

richie

Quote from: Dylan4579 on February 05, 2014, 05:28:25 PM
Quote from: richie on February 05, 2014, 05:12:34 PM

I don't mean that, but other passengers that don't litter should have clean buses

I couldn't agree with you more! However all buses depart the depot free from litter every morning. Imagine if there were staff at all of the terminus to clean each journey. Reliability would be reduced as a result. Also a company arn't going to employ staff to clean buses on route without passing the cost onto the consumer.

Ben

Quote from: richie on February 05, 2014, 09:55:19 PM
I couldn't agree with you more! However all buses depart the depot free from litter every morning. Imagine if there were staff at all of the terminus to clean each journey. Reliability would be reduced as a result. Also a company arn't going to employ staff to clean buses on route without passing the cost onto the consumer.
Forget Gold bus corridors, you've just created platinum ;)

vinh1000

Anyway,

Got a NX Job Interview soon enough
Wonder what happens at it lol? :D

Liverpool Street

Quote from: vinh1000 on February 09, 2014, 06:25:42 PM
Anyway,

Got a NX Job Interview soon enough
Wonder what happens at it lol? :D

What you applied for, out of interest? Feel free to PM me if you don't want it broadcast.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Tomf1993

I want a job at TWM as @Tony knows, any one know of any cleaning jobs going at Walsall?

P419 EJW

Quote from: Tomf1993 on February 23, 2016, 12:18:18 AM
I want a job at TWM as @Tony knows, any one know of any cleaning jobs going at Walsall?

Good luck, 'Travel West Midlands' doesn't exist.

Tomf1993

National Express West Midlands, TWM same thing.

WB

Theres so many jobs going due to the way management are getting rid of staff left right and centre!! Seems to be that the current pay deal hadnt gone the way they want so top rate drivers are having the slightest thing pinned on them and .... Bye bye!!!
Dont dare have a day off sick else you'll be in the office having 6 months sickness and absence monitoring put on your file.
This company was great to work for 5 years ago. Now I feel ashamed to work for them to be honest and are looking for a way out even if it means I end up on minimum wage!!

WB, yeah I agree with what your saying , many of us are just brassed off to put it politely , there's quite a few of us doing HGV licenses as I type , we are prepared to take a cut in our hourly pay , but at least if you work late nights or week ends there's some sort bonus , there's huge shortage of truckers in this country the youngsters aren't interested cause of the financial outlay involved 2k is about the average cost. Nx will lose a lot of experienced drivers with current climate of feeling here at west brom can't speak for other garages. I,seen the adverts for bus drivers wanted £353 a week that's about £100 less what a top rate driver gets , it's quite simple economics management don't want to many drivers on top rate we all know it's about the bottom line they need to maintain the double digit profit I think NX leaders in that manner. 
The daft thing is as a share holder I take my hat off to-dean finch and his team for how they have turned the company around those dividend payments all very nice.
But as an employee it's the pits , one could say double edged sword.

Tony

Quote from: Tomf1993 on February 23, 2016, 12:18:18 AM

As I have told you several times all NX jobs are listed on this page

http://yournxjob.co.uk/

If it isn't listed there, there isn't a job available.

Of course annoying senior managers (not referring to myself who isn't a senior manager), is not a good idea if you may want employment in the future

B.C Driver

Quote from: 2900 on February 23, 2016, 10:48:06 AM
WB, yeah I agree with what your saying , many of us are just brassed off to put it politely , there's quite a few of us doing HGV licenses as I type , we are prepared to take a cut in our hourly pay , but at least if you work late nights or week ends there's some sort bonus , there's huge shortage of truckers in this country the youngsters aren't interested cause of the financial outlay involved 2k is about the average cost. Nx will lose a lot of experienced drivers with current climate of feeling here at west brom can't speak for other garages. I,seen the adverts for bus drivers wanted £353 a week that's about £100 less what a top rate driver gets , it's quite simple economics management don't want to many drivers on top rate we all know it's about the bottom line they need to maintain the double digit profit I think NX leaders in that manner. 
The daft thing is as a share holder I take my hat off to-dean finch and his team for how they have turned the company around those dividend payments all very nice.
But as an employee it's the pits , one could say double edged sword.

I agree too. With the pay deal, a lot of drivers are forgetting the holidays too.
Old time drivers get a lot more holidays than I do.
Why couldnt the company give just 1 extra days holiday to drivers who have reached 10 years service or even 15 years. It would reward drivers for staying loyal and there wouldnt be a huge ammount of drivers to give these extra hols to.
4444 -The Star Wars Bus

- May the 4s be with you!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk