News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Real Time Information / NWM iPhone App

Started by lgr, May 09, 2012, 11:04:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lgr

I've been curious about this for a while now. The NWM iPhone App says that some routes have real time information for when the bus is coming, but it doesn't actually say which routes it works on. I know for my frequent routes (61/63/X62) it only ever displays the timetabled times, so I was just wondering what routes it actually gathers real time information for. :)

nx4737

Probably routes with real time information at the stops, 11, 33 etc...

lgr

That would be obvious, but there's real-time information at my bus stop and yet the app still shows the timetabled services, so I have no idea.  ???

Tony

NXWMs intention is to have the entire fleet fitted with the real time information equipment by the end of the year

nx4737

Should be interesting then, how much of the fleet currently has the equipment fitted?

lgr

That's excellent.

Out of curiosity, what's the average cost for fitting a bus with that technology?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk