News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Buses on TV

Started by Trident 4609, December 24, 2013, 09:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RS

Arriva W468 XKK i think was on Police Interceptors jsut
London Euston

Dom

Watching Casualty. Couple of Primos and E200s. Including a girl getting hit by an E200. Riveting stuff.

Liam

Stagecoach ALX200 Dart F/N ***09 on "Can't Pay? We'll take it away!"

Just driving past... Not being taken

Trident 4609

Red/Cream Solo appeared in the Background on Emmerdale this evening.

John

'Car S.O.S' is on now on Channel 4+1 and they had just been into Perry Barr garage. Don't know if it is an old episode. The presenter/mechanic, Fuzz Townshend used to be an apprentice with WMT and drove a Lancia in, talking to his old boss. Strange seeing it on TV, with familiar faces in the background!

RS

Just seen a First E200 on 60 minute makeover
London Euston

Michael Bevan

Just been watching "Motorway Cops" on Really and Walsall Garage has just appeared as they chased a suspect around the area. Also saw a quick glimpse of an unidentifiable Urban.

Adam 404

4853 was on ITV Central tonight.

Squiz1971

Quote from: Adam 404 on May 03, 2016, 06:10:44 PM
4853 was on ITV Central tonight.
I was wondering why it was opposite the Council House on Victoria Square yesterday morning looking like it was being filmed for something. I saw 4853 about 10:30 yesterday

Adam 404

4468 and an old 97 branded bus is going to be on the programme "Bargain Shop Wars"
It was previewed on the Central News just now.

RS

Stagecoach Rugby Man 12:220 On Benefits,Life On The Dole
London Euston

Liam

Just seen a Go Ahead London E400 on 'Can't Pay? We'll take it away' (last night)

Trident 4609

Stagecoach in Manchester Solo PO56 RNY acting as the Weatherfield Wayfarer on Coronation St tonight.

GeminiFan1991

Secret life of a Bus Garage (Stockwell)

http://www.itv.com/hub/secret-life-of-bus-garage/2a3530a0001

I just watched program as I wanted a better insight into a bus garages and also how London buses work. Overall I'm left somewhat underwhelmed. The program central focus wasn't on the garage more so its employees and it gave very facts about the garage itself.
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

JoNi

Must admit it was better than I expected. Transport related programmes can often be dreadfully patronising e.g. the programme about tube where everything is exaggerated. After all many people do mundane tasks and it showed the operating spectrum from death in service (Russian lady started service when RTs were still running) to disciplinary action. Obviously it didn't show much if anything to do about engineering.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk