News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

CCTV on NX Buses

Started by Stu, December 09, 2013, 08:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrew1991

None of the buses only have cctv in just the drivers cab, there are a number of cameras on every bus and a lot have them on the outside too.

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Christopher on February 16, 2014, 10:03:44 AM
Tony is it on the e200s apart from in the drivers cab ?

The E200's have full 360 Degree cameras, no where on those buses aren't covered by CCTV. Much like London's fleet, in fact.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

mesub

It seems they now have cctv/microphones by the ticket machine. 6828 has them. Otherwise it's some other contraption, I presume is to stop the driver waving people on when they don't have the correct change.
23 - Bartley Green
76 - Northfield
X20 - Birmingham Via Longbridge, Northfield & QE Hospital / University

Dom

Quote from: mesub on May 21, 2019, 03:38:04 PM
It seems they now have cctv/microphones by the ticket machine. 6828 has them. Otherwise it's some other contraption, I presume is to stop the driver waving people on when they don't have the correct change.

Eh? Rather confused by what you're on about

MW

Quote from: mesub on May 21, 2019, 03:38:04 PM

As far as I know, all the MMCs have a microphone around the cab area. 2201-2250 definitely do.

Tony

Every bus is fully covered. All new buses since 2015, and some older retrofors have voice recording in the cab area.  Nothing to do with 'drivers waving people on'

DJ

Quote from: Tony on May 21, 2019, 04:40:59 PMNothing to do with 'drivers waving people on'

I presume it's more to help prosecute those that abuse/assault drivers?

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

BusDriverBosh

Quote from: Nathan4775 on February 16, 2014, 09:59:42 AM
I believe CCTV has always been on the b7rles ? has it not ?
correct, cctv on every bus. Had been for ages, don't know what this person is talking about!
Bus Driver
61 - Birmingham ➡️ Frankley
63 - Birmingham ➡️ Longbridge ➡️ Frankley

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk