News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

City Centre diversions

Started by fleetline6477, November 30, 2013, 09:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fleetline6477

Today the following diversions were in operation which I understand to be due to the level of traffic heading down the stretch of road behind Hotel Latour and the Moor Street Car Parks.

900 / 957 loading as normal at the end of Carrs Lane then left into Carrs Lane, right, right and right coming back out onto Moor Street Queensway and up towards the Bull Ring Shopping Centre.

17 loading as normal then left up Priory Queensaway, round the island at Old Square, back down Priory Queensway, right onto Moor Street Queensway and up towards the Bull Ring Shopping Centre.

Is this Saturdays only, just today or...?

Rob H

Quote from: fleetline6477 on November 30, 2013, 09:22:54 PM
Today the following diversions were in operation which I understand to be due to the level of traffic heading down the stretch of road behind Hotel Latour and the Moor Street Car Parks.

900 / 957 loading as normal at the end of Carrs Lane then left into Carrs Lane, right, right and right coming back out onto Moor Street Queensway and up towards the Bull Ring Shopping Centre.

17 loading as normal then left up Priory Queensaway, round the island at Old Square, back down Priory Queensway, right onto Moor Street Queensway and up towards the Bull Ring Shopping Centre.

Its just saturdays only between 10am-5pm until Christmas :)
60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: fleetline6477 on November 30, 2013, 09:22:54 PM

See Birmingham Central Garage thread, more details there.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Kevin

Personally reckon they could do with applying these diversions Sundays as well

EDIT:
Scrap that, just saw a 957 come up Carrs Lane
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk