News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Merry Hill Bus Station stand locations

Started by domino.99, November 30, 2013, 01:31:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

domino.99

Hello there guys
dose anyone have an image of merry hill bus station with the stand letters showing like an birds eye view as i really need to know the location of the stand letters cheers. :D

John

Quote from: domino.99 on November 30, 2013, 01:31:34 PM
Hello there guys
dose anyone have an image of merry hill bus station with the stand letters showing like an birds eye view as i really need to know the location of the stand letters cheers. :D

Try looking on the NWM site, under the maps part of the bus section. There are maps. For interchanges and town centres, the same as the ones displayed at the actual place. Sometimes the maps will have the bus station layout/stands on it. I can not post a link as I'm on my iPod

domino.99

Quote from: John on November 30, 2013, 01:41:41 PM
Hello there guys

Try looking on the NWM site, under the maps part of the bus section. There are maps. For interchanges and town centres, the same as the ones displayed at the actual place. Sometimes the maps will have the bus station layout/stands on it. I can not post a link as I'm on my iPod
Unfortunatley not :(

Stu

Hello there guys

Google Maps?

Stands G and H are shown in the wrong place, Stand G is obviously closer to the access road, while Stand H is more to the right.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Roy

Hopefully this attachment may be useful to you.

Roy

Don't forget that some services move from one stand to another from tomorrow.  Hopefully, this photo is readable.

domino.99

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk