News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Unusual/Noteworthy Working December 2013

Started by domino.99, November 29, 2013, 06:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Ladies and Gentlemen.... I present to you a "noteworthy" working that I'm so happy I've seen: 1454 on the X56
Caught it home from work today (didn't even think the X56 ran today but there you go). Was ace to hear a B10 having a stretch on the A34, brought back the days of them appearing on the 951/2 etc all that time ago.
Even had to display "Burntwood" because presumably the B10's don't have Boney Hay on the roller blinds. Even stranger it was on a W29 board

EDIT: Got a picture at Tower Hill when I got off, but as I do not have Flickr and the pic is too large to attach on this post I'll have to resort to facebook if anyone wants to see it with their own eyes.
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

P419 EJW

Quote from: Kevin on December 30, 2013, 06:49:56 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen.... I present to you a "noteworthy" working that I'm so happy I've seen: 1454 on the X56
Caught it home from work today (didn't even think the X56 ran today but there you go). Was ace to hear a B10 having a stretch on the A34, brought back the days of them appearing on the 951/2 etc all that time ago.
Even had to display "Burntwood" because presumably the B10's don't have Boney Hay on the roller blinds. Even stranger it was on a W29 board

EDIT: Got a picture at Tower Hill when I got off, but as I do not have Flickr and the pic is too large to attach on this post I'll have to resort to Facebook if anyone wants to see it with their own eyes.

Oh, that is an awesome noteworthy post! I am looking forward to see the picture soon! Wish I was there to witness it! 😜 Well, to be honest, I didn't expect a B10 serving X56. Wow.

nitromatt1

Quote from: fleetline6477 on December 30, 2013, 06:36:48 PM
WB freshly repainted Trident 4294 on route 45

WA Enviro 400 4869 on 70A

I know it was probably a simple mistake, but 4294 is a B7TL, not a Trident. :)

Sh4318

EDIT: Got a picture at Tower Hill when I got off, but as I do not have Flickr and the pic is too large to attach on this post I'll have to resort to facebook if anyone wants to see it with their own eyes.

...surely the most unusual working of the month
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Sh4318 on December 30, 2013, 07:02:24 PM

...surely the most unusual working of the month

if not the year!
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Kevin

.... and the picture -->clicky<--

nitromatt1

Quote from: Kevin on December 30, 2013, 07:08:01 PM

"This content is currently unavailable"

Try right-clicking the photo and selecting "Copy image location" or equivalent, then paste here

Kevin

Quote from: Matt on December 30, 2013, 07:09:46 PM
Quote from: Kevin on December 30, 2013, 07:08:01 PM

"This content is currently unavailable"

Try right-clicking the photo and selecting "Copy image location" or equivalent, then paste here

Oh I am sorry, tested it for myself and it worked, try this instead

P419 EJW

Liverpool Street

Kevin. Its forcing me to log in - resize it and upload direct to the forum.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Kevin

I have decided you're all being awkward I hate technology....

Here, resized and all that mumbo jumbo

P419 EJW

That's a great pic, thanks for sharing, Kevin! 🙌👌😄

Kevin

Quote from: P419 EJW on December 30, 2013, 07:28:06 PM

Consider it a christmas present

Liverpool Street

Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Kevin on December 30, 2013, 07:29:13 PM
Quote from: P419 EJW on December 30, 2013, 07:28:06 PM

Consider it a christmas present

Great pic, & what a working to end the year.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk