News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Refurbs

Started by John, May 07, 2012, 11:05:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley

Has to 4483, given that its been ten months ish since they started this batch they've done pretty well and all still look virtually paintshop fresh

JB93

I know this must be a very stupid question, but I've not looked at this thread in a while - are they still repainting buses at the moment as well as vinyl or have they decided to vinyl them all from now on instead?

Trident 4609

Only the ones with ipod all over ads have had vinyls on them

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: JB93 on February 20, 2013, 08:16:40 PM
I know this must be a very stupid question, but I've not looked at this thread in a while - are they still repainting buses at the moment as well as vinyl or have they decided to vinyl them all from now on instead?

The vinyls are being used because when a particular all over advert was removed, it damaged the paint work!

Normal repaints are continuing!
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Tony

Quote from: Tony on February 19, 2013, 06:32:52 PM
Quote from: thetruth on February 19, 2013, 06:23:27 PM
4493 has already been done. Might be 4483 Tony?

Will double check which one tomorrow, I really must write down what is at Miller Street and not try and remember untill I get home

It is 4483 being done

Tony

Still in TWM livery and a very worn interior 4325 is the latest BC bus to get an LED destination display on the front

PM

Are they buying these LED displays new or are they being transferred from other withdrawn buses like ex dundee liberators as dont some of them have LED displays?

Trident 4609

4540 is back from repaint/refurb and in service on the 1

Tony

Two more being done are 1764 at Walsall and 4333 at Trailways

Discodave

photo of arriva bus on wednesfield section Tony

Ashley

Got a picture of 1765 in Walsall on wednesday, looked paintshop fresh with no logo on the front, is that old news or one that sneaked through?

Trident 4609

Quote from: Ashley on February 22, 2013, 01:05:23 AM
Got a picture of 1765 in Walsall on wednesday, looked paintshop fresh with no logo on the front, is that old news or one that sneaked through?

1765 was done at least weeks ago

Ashley

I probably just havent seen it for ages, looks great though

Tony

4426s seats have now arrived at Miller Street

mranon

4603 is back from refurb, seen it entering service just before 4pm on the 126

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk