News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Refurbs

Started by John, May 07, 2012, 11:05:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real 4778

Shame to see more toothpaste being eradicated by the red death.

Shame to see another proper route number serving Sutton being lost after the 366 and 377.
Don't you start.

nx4737

Quote from: andy on October 21, 2012, 04:23:44 PM
Quote from: DC3 on October 21, 2012, 12:51:18 AM
More than likely got the ferry lift on.

Good shout I didn't think they were fitted on such early models but would certainly explain it.

The what?

Tony

Next Perry Barr bus being done is 4489

Tony

4486 is now back at PB

Ashley

4486 went in just before so 4478 should probably be back soon

D10

Travelled on 4291 yesterday, in old livery and the seats were in a disgraceful condition. This mirrors my experiences on others of the 429x batch at WB.

Seems as though these have been forgotten about whilst newer vehicles are refurbed.

Ash

All the unrefurbished alx400 at WB are in a very similar condition to 4291 thats why i much prefer the presidents as there cleaner in terms of refurbished seats and hand rails/poles without pealing paintwork. Im sure in time they will get refurbished probably after the presidents have been done at WB for route 5 as most of the geminis if not all are in NXWM livery so surely the alx400 must be next in line.

BN

4601 is being refurbed now, 4599 came back yesterday so should be painted and back to wolverhampton next friday hopefully.
4585 was rough exterior wise so will be another 3 weeks i would say.

Lukeee

Same with the PB ALX400's, especially the ex BC examples.

Rob H

4318 now back in service out on the 900E this morning rode on it on the 10:20 Journey from Birmingham
60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

Rob H

4193 now refurbished it looked like it was it's first day back in service after refurb looks fantastic it was out on the 957 this morning
60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

winston

Merc 1641 is repainted & refurb'd & is back in service on the 53 at Merry Hill. It also sports front / side LED blinds

JB93

I'm intrigued as to whether PB are going to refurb their omnicity's :) I can't imagine them in the NXWM livery to be honest, and with the new grey seating. Still, I suppose they would look quite nice.

lynx1103

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk