News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Diamond West Midlands - Kidderminster

Started by iamwilljh92, November 18, 2013, 12:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

V89MOA

Guys, I wasn't saying it as a matter of fact, more a bit of wishful thinking now that the 44 is going, something different to retain that link. I don't see why anyone would be against an extension on the 18 though as the current route would not need to change in any way.

Cedric

20186  BX 70  GHA   is on the 192  just seen it in  Kidderminster  bus station
diamond 8\10/125/292

DJ

Quote from: Cedric on November 10, 2020, 12:35:48 PM
20186  BX 70  GHA   is on the 192  just seen it in  Kidderminster  bus station

The 192 usually has one of the white Streetlites on there.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

willr7

Quote from: DJ on November 10, 2020, 07:37:42 PM

Yes, but 20186 is the most recent of the batch having only just arrived! ;)

Cedric

Quote from: DJ on November 10, 2020, 07:37:42 PM
20186 is a white livered one
diamond 8\10/125/292

Cedric

Quote from: willr7 on November 10, 2020, 11:19:58 PM
Yes, but 20186 is the most recent of the batch having only just arrived! ;)
20181 has moved from  kidderminster to tividale     
diamond 8\10/125/292

DJ

Quote from: Cedric on November 10, 2020, 11:48:43 PM
20181 has moved from  kidderminster to tividale   

20181 wasn't at Kidderminster, it entered service at Tividale. It was in the yard on the morning of the 25th October, and went out for the first time the day after.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Cedric

Quote from: DJ on November 11, 2020, 10:04:25 AM
20181 wasn't at Kidderminster, it entered service at Tividale. It was in the yard on the morning of the 25th October, and went out for the first time the day after.
just  going  on tony fleetlist  and the last two fleet changes  which shows it new at kidderminster in septmember transfered  to  tividale   last month.  and  has shown up on tracker   on  kiddeminster  services  till  towards  end  of last month  . and i saw in service down here my self
diamond 8\10/125/292

the trainbasher

Looks like the 250 hasn't served Hawbush or Brockmoor all morning (according to bustimes) due to an accident by Lidl Amblecote.

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

D10

Really starting to despair with Kidderminster garage with regard to destination displays, does nobody in management care?

Regularly see buses on the 192 displaying route 7 on there as these two routes interwork. This also used to be an issue on the 1 and 10 when they interworked.

And 32223 has been on the 125 for the last two days with a blank front destination bind and Not In Service on the side and rear with not even a bit of paper in the windscreen to indicate the route.

Pat

Quote from: D10 on January 22, 2021, 10:37:08 AM
Really starting to despair with Kidderminster garage with regard to destination displays, does nobody in management care?

Regularly see buses on the 192 displaying route 7 on there as these two routes interwork. This also used to be an issue on the 1 and 10 when they interworked.

And 32223 has been on the 125 for the last two days with a blank front destination bind and Not In Service on the side and rear with not even a bit of paper in the windscreen to indicate the route.
It seems like the driver is forgetting to switch the blind, easy mistake to make.  With regards to 32223, this is my pet hate!  That's just laziness not having some sort of indication.

Steveminor

If you see or witness it on any operators services my advice would be to inform the operator directly so they can investigate and deal with it.

D10

Quote from: Steveminor on January 22, 2021, 05:57:48 PM
If you see or witness it on any operators services my advice would be to inform the operator directly so they can investigate and deal with it.

I have already raised the issue of wrong blinds a couple of months ago with them and got a standard reply saying they would advise drivers, so no point in doing that again.

I don't see the point of raising the issue with the blinds not working at all. If this has already been ignored  for a couple of days by engineers, drivers, Inspectors and Managers at the depot then sadly they obviously don't care. This shouldn't have to be raised by a member of the public.

Pat

Quote from: D10 on January 22, 2021, 07:08:35 PM
I have already raised the issue of wrong blinds a couple of months ago with them and got a standard reply saying they would advise drivers, so no point in doing that again.

I don't see the point of raising the issue with the blinds not working at all. If this has already been ignored  for a couple of days by engineers, drivers, Inspectors and Managers at the depot then sadly they obviously don't care. This shouldn't have to be raised by a member of the public.
The thing is though is that the faulty blind would have been picked up by a driver, who would have recorded the fault.  From then on, it is engineering's responsibility to ensure that the fault is rectified.  Possibly a lack of capacity in maintenance to do it straight away, which is why it's still out in service.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk